Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recons & CLI

tag
Dagansinferno
Valued Member

Recons & CLI

Just wanted to say I had 1 successful recon for Barclays Apple Financing, and a CLI for Walmart Store Card. It's been a great weekend in that regard. Was approved for an AMEX Zync on Saturday, and did a recon for Barclays today (second call), and the woman was awesome. Her name was Joann. I talked to the regular credit rep, and she said she would transfer me to someone who can do more for me. After about 10 minutes, she approved me for $1,500. I

I also called the Walmart number to get a CLI increase from $400 to $800. I called the GEMB number yesterday and that was a no-go/denied. But, called the Walmart Number 800-480-0205, and the rep was great. I asked for $800 as to not be too greedy. My wife and I apped for NFCU, so after this, I'm good-to-go for awhile. Can't tell you how excited this makes me : )

I really owe it to the forums here. TY, TY, TY, TY!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Recons & CLI

@Dagansinferno wrote:

Just wanted to say I had 1 successful recon for Barclays Apple Financing, and a CLI for Walmart Store Card. It's been a great weekend in that regard. Was approved for an AMEX Zync on Saturday, and did a recon for Barclays today (second call), and the woman was awesome. Her name was Joann. I talked to the regular credit rep, and she said she would transfer me to someone who can do more for me. After about 10 minutes, she approved me for $1,500. I

I also called the Walmart number to get a CLI increase from $400 to $800. I called the GEMB number yesterday and that was a no-go/denied. But, called the Walmart Number 800-480-0205, and the rep was great. I asked for $800 as to not be too greedy. My wife and I apped for NFCU, so after this, I'm good-to-go for awhile. Can't tell you how excited this makes me : )

I really owe it to the forums here. TY, TY, TY, TY!

Wow, congrats on all the approvals and CLIs !!    And I'm confident that NFCU won't disappoint when you app for one of their CCs ~ they give great CLs Smiley Happy

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
Dagansinferno
Valued Member

Re: Recons & CLI

Thanks!

I went from carrying around a gutterball of a report 4 years ago to "keep-on-keeping-on." This time next year I'm looking at/hoping for 730+ across the board (about the time we're looking at houses) : )

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.