Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconsideration for Nordstrom Store Card.... Waiting

tag
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: Reconsideration for Nordstrom Store Card.... Waiting

They are BK friendly.  I was able to get in 5 years post BK.  

Current line is Visa Siggy $12K limit and Tier 1 Interest Rate.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 41 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reconf Nordstrom Store Card.... APPROVED!!!

SO after reading some threads I too called Nordstrom and was rejected again, then a superviser told me to send in a copy of my photo ID and a utility bill with my name and address. I have also emailed lori, vp of credit and mr. nordstrom and credit dept. fingers crossed. How long did it take to get response?  

Message 42 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied, was denied due to too many inquiries, some being more recent. I sent an email to the VP of Credit Services and President of the Credit department today. Now waiting. 

Message 43 of 58
Chinua424

Message 44 of 58
Chinua424

Just got a phone call from Nordstrom and received a CL $500 after 4 months of on time payment i will get an increase. Thank you to this forum for advising to send an email to the President of Nordstrom. It really does help to do a recon after getting denied. There customer service is awesome.

@Chinua424 wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you @Anonymous

Message 45 of 58
Chinua424

Just got a phone call from Nordstrom and received a CL $500 after 4 months of on time payment i will get an increase. Thank you to this forum for advising to send an email to the President of Nordstrom. It really does help to do a recon after getting denied. There customer service is awesome.

Message 46 of 58
credit_challenged09
Regular Contributor

@aloush11 wrote:
Hey great topic...

Does anyone know if they are BK friendly? Thanks in advance

I was approved with a discharged chap 13 on my report.  and of course.. ymmv

FICO Scores: (EX-735-11/12) EQ-757-12/03 (TU-750-11/12)
Discover FICO: 756 - 12/17 Walmart FICO: 750-1/06
USAA FAKO: EX-742 EQ-761 TU-761

Macys $7.2k - NFCU $24k - Discover $6.8k - Cap One $3500 - Nordstrom $3.5k - Wells Fargo $1k - Walmart $4.5k- The Limited $2.5k- Victoria's Secret $2.2k- Bloomingdales $2k- JCP $700
Message 47 of 58
Chinua424

I don't know  but I  will suggest you email the president of Nordstrom Blake Nordstrom. You can Google his email address. Explain why you had to file by and how you are rebuilding your credit. Praise their customer service which are actually great and how much you enjoying shop there. Ask for a limit they feel is fair for you. I don't have a brother but do have paid tax line and 2  late payments and was approved after my email on the same day. 

Message 48 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@halos24 wrote:
Have only read great things about the card not only with service but CL and APR reductions. In addition to the points you earn at Nordstrom you get 1 additional point where Visa accepted as well as travel rewards. For Nordstrom usage it also includes alterations and since I am short will love this for the jeans!

You get free alterations when you buy anything at Nordstrom also. I am an avid Nordstrom shopper and am sad that they were included in my bk 2 years ago because Im afraid they wont trust me again. 

Message 49 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

@dharalex wrote:
Congrats! It never hurts to ask, right? I love Nordstrom, so HAPPY SHOPPING!

Every time I go into that store I wanna hurry out, SO expensive in there! Smiley Sad

You must shop the sales and clearance racks! Im also in love with nordstrom rack-everything is decently priced in there!

Message 50 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.