cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstating account closed through Debt Management Company possible?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reinstating account closed through Debt Management Company possible?

I went into debt management in 10/06. Since then, I have paid off all the creditors on the plan except for a cell phone collection being paid and a Providian/WAMU cc also being paid. The WAMU account was closed by request and shows over a years worth of on time payments and account is current. Is it possible to get accounts like this reinstated? It is one of my oldest accounts. Maybe I should quit the CCCS since I'm down to 2 accounts?

Thanks,

JR
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reinstating account closed through Debt Management Company possible?

You can call them and ask to have it re-instated
Part of you agreement with the CCS is to close the accounts-

Get a PFD on the collection!!!!

dicej32 wrote:
I went into debt management in 10/06. Since then, I have paid off all the creditors on the plan except for a cell phone collection being paid and a Providian/WAMU cc also being paid. The WAMU account was closed by request and shows over a years worth of on time payments and account is current. Is it possible to get accounts like this reinstated? It is one of my oldest accounts. Maybe I should quit the CCCS since I'm down to 2 accounts?

Thanks,

JR

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.