cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed from American Express Black List?

tag
scottykhan
Contributor

Re: Removed from American Express Black List?

I had no plans to apply for this card. I just wanted to see whether i was still on their blacklist or not. I will check my CBs to see whether they have pulled any CB yet

Message 11 of 33
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

It'll probably sit at pending until mon afternoon/tues morning. Underwriting usually off weekends.
Message 12 of 33
scottykhan
Contributor

Should I call and find out today? 

Message 13 of 33
Ron1
Super Contributor

Did they pull credit report?  They usually don'r pull any report if you're blacklisted.

Ron.

Message 14 of 33
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Good luck, keep my fingers crossed.

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 15 of 33
scottykhan
Contributor

they haven't pull any report yet. Also whenever i used to apply for their card i get denial within seconds "because they cancelled old account".  It happened quite a few times last year. I tried first time this year,  but this time the system didn't give me immediate denial

Message 16 of 33
codesingh
Regular Contributor

You could call during the weekend but why raise their alerts about your application...if you just let the system decide(human+machine) it could be a better news...you have a good news so far so why ask for more attention...I'd just wait, its hard but...

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 17 of 33
scottykhan
Contributor

It's hard to sit back and wait... I hate to wait Smiley Happy  .......  but i think this time i don't have any other option..

Message 18 of 33
scottykhan
Contributor

Is there anyone else in this forums who has gone thru same procedure as i'm and the eventually got approved?

Message 19 of 33
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

Good luck to you. Hope you get it.

I have burned them in the past as well, about 9 years ago. I did apply online couple of months ago, and got denied.  They never pulled my credit, and i never recieved a denial letter either.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.