cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed myself from hubby's AMEX card as AU.

tag
nursepower
Frequent Contributor

Removed myself from hubby's AMEX card as AU.

Will update you on how it effects the scores. 

BK DC 10/18/18
Walmart $400 | Target $500 | Playstation Visa $750 | Petco MasterCard ? | Best Buy Visa $2000 | Cap 1Quicksilver $2500 | Ollo $2700 | Kohl's $3000 | Comenity $3200 | Dell $4000 | Skypoint FCU $5000
Last app 6/2/21
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Removed myself from hubby's AMEX card as AU.

@nursepower wrote:

Will update you on how it effects the scores. 

When you do, please post it in the Understanding Fico Scores.  That's where those types of posts belong.  Thank you.

Message 2 of 5
nursepower
Frequent Contributor

Sorry. Smiley Sad

BK DC 10/18/18
Walmart $400 | Target $500 | Playstation Visa $750 | Petco MasterCard ? | Best Buy Visa $2000 | Cap 1Quicksilver $2500 | Ollo $2700 | Kohl's $3000 | Comenity $3200 | Dell $4000 | Skypoint FCU $5000
Last app 6/2/21
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nursepower wrote:

Sorry. Smiley Sad

No need to apologize.  Lots of forums so we just try to keep them straight :-)

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

For it to have any real meaning, you would also need to let people know certain things about the profile. The age of the card, your AAoA, the utilization on the card compared to your overall utilization, and whether the card had any lates.

As was stated in the other thread where you asked about this, the act of simply removing one as an AU isn't what impacts the score. It is all the factors I listed above that do.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.