Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair must be working ....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Repair must be working ....

I got my first Discover pre-approval in the mail yesterday.  Its been about 7 years since I've seen one of those bad boys! 

Not applying for it -- just did a little happy dance that I'm solidly in the prime market and shredded it LOL I probably get 6 WaMu's a week, which also get shredded. 

Anyhow, after being in no-cc land and then sub-prime only land, its nice to see these other cards grace my mailbox again Smiley Happy 
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Repair must be working ....

Congrats on the Discover preapproval!  It's a nice feeling to finally start getting those pieces of junk mail again, isn't it?

Watch the WaMu offers.  The offers will get better and better the longer you wait them out.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

cheddar wrote:
Congrats on the Discover preapproval!  It's a nice feeling to finally start getting those pieces of junk mail again, isn't it?

Watch the WaMu offers.  The offers will get better and better the longer you wait them out.

It seems like such a lame thing to be so excited about but after where I've been with scores as low as I had (TU 495 4 years ago, 595 in Sept 07, latest scores in siggy), I guess its validation that I'm doing the right things and that eventually sins of the past do get forgotten -- or at least are less important Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ct99 wrote:
It seems like such a lame thing to be so excited about but after where I've been with scores as low as I had (TU 495 4 years ago, 595 in Sept 07, latest scores in siggy), I guess its validation that I'm doing the right things and that eventually sins of the past do get forgotten -- or at least are less important Smiley Happy

Who you calling lame? Smiley Tongue  See this thread:

Message 4 of 6
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

I needed to read that about sins of the past.  Thank you and congratulations!!!
*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 5 of 6
Bethm1026
Contributor

I am SOOO ready to get these in the mail and be approved!!
I got a WAMU letter and applied. Was turned down but that's ok.
I'm MUCH better than I was 4 years ago!!
On my way to home ownership in 2009! 
10/2007 TU 545 EX 538 EQ 529
2/2008 TU 628 EX 608 EQ 587
3/2008 TU 636 EX 627 EQ 613
4/2008 TU 637 EX 618 EQ 621
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.