New Contributor
sas

Reports at EXACTLY 30 days?

I just realized that I forgot to pay my Citicard bill.  It is now 31 days past due.   Does anyone know if they are going to report this?  I went ahead and paid it.   This account currently isn't reporting on any of the 3 credit bureaus.   I got a new account with them a couple of years ago (which has always been current) and when the new account went on my credit report the old one fell off - even though it still has a balance.  Not sure why.
Moderator Emeritus
WhirledPeasPlease

Re: Reports at EXACTLY 30 days?

You can always call Citi and ask.  Some will report on day 31 and some will wait until day 59.  It might be a good idea to set up autopay for at least the minimum so you don't have to worry about this in the future.

I'll have my fingers crossed that you've dodged a bullet!

:smileyhappy:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+