Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request CLI on MC QS1?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Request CLI on MC QS1?

When I requested my CLI for that card it went from $300 to $800 which was nice.  Then almost immediately I got an auto increase to $1300.  It was strange but I'm not going to complain.  I believe I made my CLI request right before 6 months.  It was nothing planned on my part.  At the time I didn't know much about credit cards and that was my only card.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 12 of 14
NJ_Patriot
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I recently received a cli on my QS1 and should be getting steps this month in October. So you only get steps when the statement cuts?

_summer78,

From what the rep at Cap1 told me, the Steps program requires a minimum of 5 statements before the pre-qualified credit line increase is reviewed and applied. They automatically review it and then the increase is applied by your 7th statement.

TU FICO 8 as of 7/2016 = 606 | TU FICO 9 as of 7/2016 = 660 | TU FICO 4 as of 7/2016 = 657 | GOAL: 760+
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job on your process so far... I started with the QS1 MC in credit steps, just over a year ago. Continue to pay on time- every time! Pay back as much as you can as often as you can so that you can reduce what you eventually end up paying back in interest. Continue to request the CLIs at the appropriate intervals. My QS1 MC eventually became the WMC Venture with a huge limit in comparison to where I started. Keep up the good work and your patience in the garden will eventually pay off.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.