Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested a CLI with Capital One

tag
armedxwithxaxmind
Established Member

Requested a CLI with Capital One

I requested a CLI with Capital One on 10/23/13 with the online love it button & got the wait 10 days notice. If I don't get an increase can I go the CEO route to try & get a CLI right now or do I have to wait a certain amount of time? I opened my card 9/2012 btw. 

Thanks!

Starting Score: TU-685 (MyFico) EQ-634 (myFico) EX-685 (FAKO From Experian)
Current Score: TU-685 (MyFico) EQ-634 (myFico) EX-715 (FICO pulled by Mission Fed 6/12/14)
Goal Score: 750+ on all

Current Cards: Mission Fed CU $5K, Fingerhut $5.5K, Amex BCP $2k, CareCredit $3k, Captial One QS $3.2k, Chase Freedom $2K, USE CU $1k
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Requested a CLI with Capital One

Yes you should be able to find your denial on the message center page, if I remember right. Other wise wait for snail mail.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

@armedxwithxaxmind wrote:

I requested a CLI with Capital One on 10/23/13 with the online love it button & got the wait 10 days notice. If I don't get an increase can I go the CEO route to try & get a CLI right now or do I have to wait a certain amount of time? I opened my card 9/2012 btw. 

Thanks!

CEO route is probably the path of least resistance.  If I remember right, they like to see 6 mo. of history before a CLI.  That said, they gave me a CLI after 2 mo. on my Spark card, but I do run quite a bit through it and pay in full...

Message 3 of 5
armedxwithxaxmind
Established Member

I got a response back saying I can't get a CLI at this time, can I have the CEO email please to get in contact with them & what should I say?
Starting Score: TU-685 (MyFico) EQ-634 (myFico) EX-685 (FAKO From Experian)
Current Score: TU-685 (MyFico) EQ-634 (myFico) EX-715 (FICO pulled by Mission Fed 6/12/14)
Goal Score: 750+ on all

Current Cards: Mission Fed CU $5K, Fingerhut $5.5K, Amex BCP $2k, CareCredit $3k, Captial One QS $3.2k, Chase Freedom $2K, USE CU $1k
Message 4 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.