Super Contributor

Re: Retail cards backed by GE

Universal American Express is longer available to apply. The link came up invalid.

link:

http://www.myuniversalcard.com/

Ron.

Established Contributor

Ron1 wrote:

Universal American Express is longer available to apply. The link came up invalid.

link:

http://www.myuniversalcard.com/

Ron.

Still invalid :smileyindifferent:

Super Contributor

Datx wrote:

Nice list. I don't see this one listed yet. But there is also a credit card issued by GE at BudsGunShop.com. Here is the credit card link:

GE CC App Link

Bud's link on CC

EDIT: My first link doesnt work for whatever reason. But if you click on the Bud's link, and then click on 'click here for instant approval' link, it should take you to the CC app page.

That's just awesome !  I'll be packin' heat thanks to GECRB.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Senior Contributor

Wow, I had no idea GE backed so many different branded cards.

Valued Contributor

pizzadude wrote:

Datx wrote:

Nice list. I don't see this one listed yet. But there is also a credit card issued by GE at BudsGunShop.com. Here is the credit card link:

GE CC App Link

Bud's link on CC

EDIT: My first link doesnt work for whatever reason. But if you click on the Bud's link, and then click on 'click here for instant approval' link, it should take you to the CC app page.

That's just awesome !  I'll be packin' heat thanks to GECRB.

:smileyvery-happy: awesome!

Finance that AR-15 brought to you by GECRB!

TU: 603 – EQ: 569 – EX: N/A – May 2010

Regular Contributor

New Contributor

"† In order to comply with GE Capital's rules we are no longer able to offer the Buds Financing (GE Capital) payment option on Assault / Tactical rifles." :smileyvery-happy:

Valued Member

You can add Brandsmart and Northern Tools to the list.  Also Home Shopping network isn't backed be GEMB anymore.

Starting Score: 500s
Current Score: EQ 767 3/15, EX 789 3/15, TU 762 3/15
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor

davidjb wrote:

You can add Brandsmart and Northern Tools to the list.  Also Home Shopping network isn't backed be GEMB anymore.

Northern Tool is HSBC, not GE.

Valued Member

Add Midas to the mix. 

"It's never too late to become the
person you might have been."

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.