Frequent Contributor
Chris123nTx

Re: Retry Amex?

I may be totally in left field here, but i seem to recall reading somewhere that they dont backdate the optima. I probably should not even bring it up, but the nagging half memory is laying around in my half addled brain so i figure i would throw it out thre. Sorry if i am way off base. Been wrong lots before.
Regular Contributor
WolfMan

I read they don't back date the optima to the date of the card you had before, but I could be wrong as well. 

Either way, I'm gonna try. :smileyhappy:

MyFico Scores 8/2013: EX:702 EQ:724 TU:730 -- 2009: I had BAD credit. -- PIF Weekly!
Regular Contributor
WolfMan

I really had a slow day at work... Went ahead and did it...

Amex Hilton Honors: 14 Day message. Now sitting at Pending...

Waited a couple hours then Apped Chase...

Approved 4K for Chase Freedom.

No matter the outcome of the Amex, I am officially in the garden for at least 6 months, Hopefully for the next year and a half.

I'll update on the Amex.   Hmmm... Anything else I should app while I'm at it?

Just Kidding! I have enough now. I should be up to 7 Inq now depending on which reports were pulled.

MyFico Scores 8/2013: EX:702 EQ:724 TU:730 -- 2009: I had BAD credit. -- PIF Weekly!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+