Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversible HP's for Credit Cards...

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Reversible HP's for Credit Cards...

Hello all,

Well...it's finally happened...I've started dreaming about credit...lol. Last night, I dreamed that I asked Chase for a CLI of $50,000 (it's a dream, remember...lol). They said they needed a hard pull and I said ok. They came back with a counter of $30,000, and I said no...Smiley Tongue! The dream part is that they actually canceled, or reversed, the HP since I did not accept the offer. Now...even though this was all in the ether of dreamland, is this even possible? I know when you are seeking new credit, a record (inquiry) has to be entered, but many lenders use SP's for CLI's, so it seems that it should be at least possible, even if not probable. Who here would like to see this happen...lol? Your input, as always, is always appreciated.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Reversible HP's for Credit Cards...

HP's reversals are in the T/C of dream cards Lol

You didn't know? Smiley LOL

Back to reality HP's are hard to have reversed when you applied for it. Ha ha ha sorry my friend

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Back to reality HP's are hard to have reversed when you applied for it. Ha ha ha sorry my friend

Thanks a lot, MJ...lol!!!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 3 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

ROFLOL 

I like that one may have to use it Smiley LOL

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 4 of 7
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

ROFLOL 

I like that one may have to use it Smiley LOL

+1 i may have to use that 1 on COLD .......LMAO

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 5 of 7
iowapilot84
Established Member

Yes, definitely a dream to have them reversed with the flip of a switch! :-)

I wouldn't say they're always hard to get off the record. Though not discussed here that often there is B* mentioned at another forum that you can look into. I've been quite successful in the past; I used to play that game. It's awful time consuming and can cost more $$$ than it is worth. My file is thicker and my AAOA is in great shape so inquiries aren't as big of an issue. 

Amex Blue Cash Preferred - $25K / Amex Hilton - $5K / Amex Hilton Surpass - $30K / Amex SimplyCash - $10K / Amex Platinum - NPSL / B&N MasterCard - $5K / BofA Travel Rewards - $2K / BofA Alaska Airlines - $8K / Capital One QuickSilver - $38K / Chase Hyatt - $15,000 / Chase Amazon - $9K / Chase IHG Rewards - $11K / Chase Marriott Premier - $10k / Chase United Explorer - $19.5K / Citi DoubleCash - $5.5K / Citi ThankYou Preferred -$23.1K / Citi AAdvantage - $17.5K / Citi Premier - $9.3K / Citi Prestige - $20K / Discover IT - $9K / Discover IT Miles - $9K / Fidelity Amex - $3K / Kohls - $1K / Lowes - $10K / PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards - $24.5K / PNC Visa - $9K / Target Charge - $500 / US Bank Club Carlson Premier Rewards - $7.5K / CU Visa - $11K / Wyndham Rewards - $5.6K

Message 6 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

@iowapilot84 wrote:

Yes, definitely a dream to have them reversed with the flip of a switch! :-)

I wouldn't say they're always hard to get off the record. Though not discussed here that often there is B* mentioned at another forum that you can look into. I've been quite successful in the past; I used to play that game. It's awful time consuming and can cost more $$$ than it is worth. My file is thicker and my AAOA is in great shape so inquiries aren't as big of an issue. 

Not to be discussed here .....in any form 

MJ

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.