Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revolution Card Approved

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Revolution Card Approved

After the recent chaos and closing of the my Revolution account, I applied for it again today and got approved for $5K CL.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Revolution Card Approved

What is the Revolution card for? Is it for online?

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

You can use at several stores. Check out their website. Nice thing it is a hidden tradeline and does not report to CRA's.
Message 3 of 8
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

What report do they pull?

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 8
moondog7324
Frequent Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:
You can use at several stores. Check out their website. Nice thing it is a hidden tradeline and does not report to CRA's.

Why is that nice? unless you plan on getting in trouble with it.

Message 5 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

moondog7324 wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

Why is that nice? unless you plan on getting in trouble with it.

Depends on one's self-discipline. If you know you aren't going to go bananas, it can be handy to have a credit account that you can run a balance on for several months without affecting your FICO's.

For those who've just gotten their heads above water in terms of getting mastery over their credit, this would be dangerous territory, I agree.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 8
eddymvp
Frequent Contributor

concord, how many CC do you have and what's your score? One of my bad things on my report is that I have too many new accords since April 08 I opened 8 accounts.
Message 7 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@eddymvp wrote:
concord, how many CC do you have and what's your score? One of my bad things on my report is that I have too many new accords since April 08 I opened 8 accounts.

I have so many accounts, I dont keep track of them any more. I think my credit report shows I have a total of 64 accounts. I have closed some of them. I am pretty sure I have at least 20+ active accounts.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.