cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revolving account I don't think I approved....

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Revolving account I don't think I approved....

@thrasher865 wrote:
I don't know. I can't afford to pull my reports. I'm a poor fico addict.
It is factored into my utilization, because the report that came at the start of my SW trial showed my utilization at 10%, which work out to be my $750 balance divided by my $1100 limit + $6000.

You don't have to pull a FICO. Sounds to me as if you are entitled to get your yearly free hard copy reports from TU EX and EQ. www.annualcreditreport.com is the link I think. Remember these are free. Do NOT pay.
Message 11 of 14
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

nah, I've already pulled all three within the past year.  I've been concerned with my credit for a while, but only recently addicted.  I was browsing for a place to purchase a score to see where I stood when I stumbled on scorewatch and decided I could afford $90 for a year so I signed up for the trial to see if it was all it was cracked up to be.  That's when I stumbled on the forums....   the rest is history.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@thrasher865 wrote:
nah, I've already pulled all three within the past year. I've been concerned with my credit for a while, but only recently addicted. I was browsing for a place to purchase a score to see where I stood when I stumbled on scorewatch and decided I could afford $90 for a year so I signed up for the trial to see if it was all it was cracked up to be. That's when I stumbled on the forums.... the rest is history.

Have you been refused credit or a credit limit increase? AA from anyone?
Message 13 of 14
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

Nope, I've only applied for one card since that very first CC and was approved to my very ecstatic surprise.  Have never asked for a CLI on my bank card.  I've never had a need or known that a CLI was beneficial to my credit.  I've been auto CLI'd twice by my FirstTennessee Visa.

Sorry, you'll have to help a new guy out.  I don't remember what AA means.  I see that it stands for adverse action, but what exactly does that entail?

Well, I'll just go ahead and assume you mean a CLD or APR increase.  If that is the case, no nothing of that nature.

Message Edited by thrasher865 on 06-03-2008 04:06 PM

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.