Senior Contributor

Re: Revolving account I don't think I approved....

thrasher865 wrote:
I don't know. I can't afford to pull my reports. I'm a poor fico addict.
It is factored into my utilization, because the report that came at the start of my SW trial showed my utilization at 10%, which work out to be my $750 balance divided by my $1100 limit + $6000.

You don't have to pull a FICO. Sounds to me as if you are entitled to get your yearly free hard copy reports from TU EX and EQ. www.annualcreditreport.com is the link I think. Remember these are free. Do NOT pay.
Valued Contributor

nah, I've already pulled all three within the past year.  I've been concerned with my credit for a while, but only recently addicted.  I was browsing for a place to purchase a score to see where I stood when I stumbled on scorewatch and decided I could afford $90 for a year so I signed up for the trial to see if it was all it was cracked up to be.  That's when I stumbled on the forums....   the rest is history.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor

thrasher865 wrote:
nah, I've already pulled all three within the past year. I've been concerned with my credit for a while, but only recently addicted. I was browsing for a place to purchase a score to see where I stood when I stumbled on scorewatch and decided I could afford $90 for a year so I signed up for the trial to see if it was all it was cracked up to be. That's when I stumbled on the forums.... the rest is history.

Have you been refused credit or a credit limit increase? AA from anyone?
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
Nope, I've only applied for one card since that very first CC and was approved to my very ecstatic surprise.  Have never asked for a CLI on my bank card.  I've never had a need or known that a CLI was beneficial to my credit.  I've been auto CLI'd twice by my FirstTennessee Visa.

Sorry, you'll have to help a new guy out.  I don't remember what AA means.  I see that it stands for adverse action, but what exactly does that entail?

Well, I'll just go ahead and assume you mean a CLD or APR increase.  If that is the case, no nothing of that nature.

Message Edited by thrasher865 on 06-03-2008 04:06 PM

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.