Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Zone MC preapproval site

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reward Zone MC preapproval site

Depending on your balances yes that should boost your score.

As for the approval check this link:

https://www.hsbcapply.com/status/rewardzonemastercard

If approved you should see it here. If not are you sure you finsihed the application? You may have got the preselector approval and didnt finish it out to finalize it? If you got the approval it should have told you your credit limit also. Do you recall seeing an approval and a credit limit?

Message 41 of 75
aquatic1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Depending on your balances yes that should boost your score.

As for the approval check this link:

https://www.hsbcapply.com/status/rewardzonemastercard

If approved you should see it here. If not are you sure you finsihed the application? You may have got the preselector approval and didnt finish it out to finalize it? If you got the approval it should have told you your credit limit also. Do you recall seeing an approval and a credit limit?

Yes, I finished the application.  I also called and they said I was approved for $600 but as I checked the link, it says it was $300.  I also pulled CCT and I have no hard pull from HSBC only the hard pull from my regular HSBC card from a couple months ago.  I called again and they said yet again that their is no record.

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 42 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is strange. I guess it depends on if you still want the card to apply again. But I still find that strange. As long as the inquiry isnt there I guess it isnt a big deal no damage was done.
Message 43 of 75
aquatic1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
That is strange. I guess it depends on if you still want the card to apply again. But I still find that strange. As long as the inquiry isnt there I guess it isnt a big deal no damage was done.

that is true.  I applied for the Nationwide Visa and that is what I really want. I will hold off until I find out the status of that one.  If its a go then I can wait for the Rewardzone card.  Also I finished paying Amex (of course they are a month behind in correcting the tradeline) and was told last week on Monday that the new card was being sent out that day.  Once that posts and I get the card backdated to 2004 I am hoping that will also help.  Knowing AmEx it will not show correct until Feb.

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 44 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

im getting confused, im seeing a lot of approval for a secured bbrz mc card with a deposit.....is there a deposit behind these cards?
Message 45 of 75
Woolfman
Established Contributor

thats what a secured card is . they secure your money and send you a credit card with a credit line in the amount that you given them .
Message 46 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Woolfman wrote:
thats what a secured card is . they secure your money and send you a credit card with a credit line in the amount that you given them .

they didnt ask for no money, they said i was approve for 500 cl with no af, and i will be getting the card thru the mail...
Message 47 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

then you didnt get the secured card. The secured card is exactly that if it was a $500 secured card you would have to let them hold $500 as security deposit. ALso theirs has an AF for secured it sounds like you got the Gold NO AF card to me.
Message 48 of 75
tray
Valued Contributor

Hi, everyone after reading this thread my fingers became itchy just to see if I would be approved for this card the BBRZ Mastercard as I do shop alot at bestbuy for electronics.  To my surprise it said I was pre-approved for a $1,000.00 cl on the mastercard and I went for the plunge and was approved.  The reason being why I am so shocked is on 2 of my credit reports tu and ex I have an orchard bank hsbk card that was charged-off and sold and it is still as of today reporting but I did pay it off with the collection agency.  The collection agency deleted the account which was only reporting on my ex report and to my luck eq deleted the hsbk charge-off of my report and this is the report that was hard pulled for this card.  So maybe hsbk does not blacklist.  Hopefully there is no back fire to this senerio as I was able to set up an on-line account.  Although I do not know if this card has an annual fee and the apr is not that low either.  Can anyone tell me does this card have an annual fee, thanks.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 49 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are 4 tiers:

Platinum NO AF Highest CL's

Gold No AF higher CL's

Gold W/AF lower credit limits

Secured - AF credit limit varies.

I would guess you got the gold no AF but the only way to tell is call and ask or wait until the card gets there with the terms. It doesnt tell you online it only gives your CL.

Congrats on the new card.

Message 50 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.