Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward zone credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reward zone credit card

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you! The Barclay apple? So only good for apple products - correct? I promise I'm not an idiot....just went black friday shopping starting last night and I'm going on 2 hours sleep here. Thanks all!

From what I've read here at the Forums is that people with scores around yours having good luck with the Barclay Apple Card, I'm not sure if that's your only option with Barclays, I'll defer that question to the experts.

If you did go for the Barclays Apple Card if you're declined, you stand a very good chance of getting approved by calling them and asking them to reconsider your app, be prepared to explain any baddies on your report, just be prepared to answer any questions they ask, it's painless.

ALOT of members here are initially declined then they call and speak to a live human being and ask for reconsideraion and are approved, not everyone, but it sure seems to be the majority.

Go get some sleep!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, Thank you - I do have to get some sleep nowSmiley Surprised

Message 12 of 15
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Creditaddict wrote:

close this MC and move onto more prime stuff.

There is a prime version of the card, the Best Buy Reward Zone Program Prime Platinum MasterCard with min CL of $5k, 16.99% APR and no AF. This specific card product does grow and offer CLI's. However I realize the more common edition is the Gold RZMC with $39-$59 AF and the 22.99% APR with very limited growth.

Message 13 of 15
sybo40
Regular Contributor

Did you apply on-line or in the store?

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: TU: 656; EQ: 607; EX: 642
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sybo40 wrote:

Did you apply on-line or in the store?

Misread quoted post DOH!!! so uhmmm, yeah Smiley Very Happy

Deleted what I had typed, had no relation to the question asked.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.