Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RewardZone MasterCard New Design

tag
mxp114
Valued Contributor

RewardZone MasterCard New Design

Just saw this in the ad, looks much much nicer and finally that hologram on the back. I wonder when we'll get the new plastics.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
slarano
Frequent Contributor

Re: RewardZone MasterCard New Design

still glad i canceled it awhile back. new design, same old rebuilder card negatives.

ImageImageImage

Message 2 of 11
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Yeah if you're stuck with the rebuilder version but some of us have the platinum, with regular CLI's every six months, etc. I really like the card, it's not my #1 MC but the Premier Silver status is worth it for the free two day shipping at BB.

Message 3 of 11
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

Yeah if you're stuck with the rebuilder version but some of us have the platinum, with regular CLI's every six months, etc. I really like the card, it's not my #1 MC but the Premier Silver status is worth it for the free two day shipping at BB.

whats the difference? 

i have the store card and a premier silver member. 

2500 limit. on had one cli and then basically carried a balance for like a year. (no interest) 

from what ive read on here the mc version is easier to get. which sounds a** backwards...

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 4 of 11
slarano
Frequent Contributor

True. I used to have the rebuilder version, which did come in handy when I first took control of my credit in '08. Wouldn't be much use for me now though, I would rarely puchase anything from BB because of so many other no tax options available online. 

ImageImageImage

Message 5 of 11
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

whats the difference? 

2500 limit. on had one cli and then basically carried a balance for like a year. (no interest) 

from what ive read on here the mc version is easier to get. which sounds a** backwards...

It's finally been changed, so now it explains the true process of which product you are considered for. It has always done this but now it outlines the consideration list.

When you submit your application below, we will first consider you for a Reward Zone® Platinum MasterCard. Based on your creditworthiness, if you do not qualify for this product, we will automatically consider you for the Reward Zone Credit Card, which is a private label card. If you do not qualify for the Reward Zone Credit Card, we will then consider you for a Reward Zone Gold MasterCard, with an annual fee.

Message 6 of 11
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@slarano wrote:

still glad i canceled it awhile back. new design, same old rebuilder card negatives.

+1

the AF is still way too high. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 7 of 11
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

whats the difference? 

It's finally been changed, so now it explains the true process of which product you are considered for. It has always done this but now it outlines the consideration list.

When you submit your application below, we will first consider you for a Reward Zone® Platinum MasterCard. Based on your creditworthiness, if you do not qualify for this product, we will automatically consider you for the Reward Zone Credit Card, which is a private label card. If you do not qualify for the Reward Zone Credit Card, we will then consider you for a Reward Zone Gold MasterCard, with an annual fee.

I'm happy they finally updated it. I'm still too afraid to apply because I don't want to end up getting the gold Smiley Tongue 

Message 8 of 11
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

I hope my store card gets a new look.

Oh and the store card rockS!!!! thanks

Message 9 of 11
CS800
Super Contributor

My CL on my BBRZMC is still $800 with an AF of $59

Doesn't want to grow though

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.