Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards card for travel

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rewards card for travel

Ok, so here's my situation. I handled credit like a perfect idiot out of college (like so many of us). Got a couple cards and treated them like free cash, maxed 'em out, payed the minimum. My credit suffered, and after a few years of paycheck to paycheck living, I made some late payments on my student loans. Scored bottomed out near 600, and I wised up. I payed my cards down, no more lates, and after about 2 and a half years brought myself back up to between 720 and 730.

I'm now seeing the real value in rewards cards, used responsibly. I PCed my original Amex Blue Cash to the Blue Cash preferred, and use it only for groceries (6% back) and gas (3%). My other rewards cards weren't great, so I applied for the Cap One Quicksilver for the 1.5% back on everything, approved with a $10k limit. But I'm now planning some travel over the next couple years, and frequently dine out for work. What card/cards offer the best rewards for someone in my credit situation?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.