Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards "Plus"

tag
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Rewards "Plus"

Definitely take advantage of programs like that with reputable companies.  I have those programs but tend to wind up ordering thru the United Mileage Plus Mall for my Chase UA Visa to max my miles.

All of them are free ways to bonus out, and they really add up.  These are stores that I regularly shop at anyway... so it's just a matter accessing thru the site instead of directly going to it.  With the majority of companies I am still able to use promo codes etc. in combo with the site bonus. 

One of my favorite sites to check where you would get the best bonus for the particular company is www.evreward.com.  It's fairly complete but does not have the Chase stuff.  I don't think it shows special extra bonus offers that may be given on occasion thru the reward program though.  I always check that site once I've price compared on the item to see what store I want to order thru, but sometimes order thru another store if the bonus pays off in exchange for a few more dollars in price.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey SmartCookie, thanks for the link to the every reward webste, that looks like a great resource. 
Message 12 of 13
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

krystofur wrote:
My DW and I recently switched our old cards to a Chase Freedom card and a Citi Dividends card, specifically because we figured our typical cash flow through our cards (aprox. $1500/month) would make the 1 - 3% reward a nice bonus.  After signing up and looking over the online information I found that each card has a "Bonus" section where you can get additional rewards by buying online.  Chase has Chase Rewards Plus and Citi has Citi Cash Bonus Center.  Besides a few books no and again I've never been much of an online shopper (I'm not much of a shopper in general).  Has anyone had any experience using either of these two services, either positive and negative?  I'm mostly concerned with how seamless the reward crediting process is, as in, is it more of a hassle then it's worth.

Thanks
krystofur

I recently purchased running shoes at Zappos.com using Chase Rewards Plus.  I earned an additional 6%, or $8.34 in rewards on my transaction.  It does help to periodically browse the participating merchant lists to familiarize yourself with their bonus rewards. 
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.