Established Contributor
Exonumist

Re: Ridiculous.

The EO did a PC to Quicksilver and put in a request for a manual review on a CLI. Getting the 1.5% cashback is enough to keep me as the card just became the best for general spending. I'm happy with that. He also listened to and acknowledged some of the other issues that I have. Especially regarding front line CSRs. Just as an example when I asked a CSR for a PC they told me it wasn't available on my account. From what the EO contact said there was and had been an offer to upgrade. It's that kind of incompetence that drives me crazy with Cap1. As long as you only deal with the EO they are fine. Just wanted to update everyone who commented on the situation and say you guys were right about contacting the EO. I'll let you guys all know about the limit as well once I find out. 

Current Scores: TU 773 (5/30/14), EX 755 (4/20/13), EQ 732 (3/25/14)
Goal Scores: 780+
Last App: August 7, 2014
Regular Contributor
angelcred10

D-Wall wrote:

The EO did a PC to Quicksilver and put in a request for a manual review on a CLI. Getting the 1.5% cashback is enough to keep me as the card just became the best for general spending. I'm happy with that. He also listened to and acknowledged some of the other issues that I have. Especially regarding front line CSRs. Just as an example when I asked a CSR for a PC they told me it wasn't available on my account. From what the EO contact said there was and had been an offer to upgrade. It's that kind of incompetence that drives me crazy with Cap1. As long as you only deal with the EO they are fine. Just wanted to update everyone who commented on the situation and say you guys were right about contacting the EO. I'll let you guys all know about the limit as well once I find out. 

Great News, Good Luck!

Starting Score: 635 Current Score: 688(discover) 707 (Sallie Mae TU pull) Goal Score:720s
Tried to use Images but it was all Wibbly, Wobbly, and Timey-Wimey.
Cap One Quicksilver $1,300 Wal-Mart $1,000 Best Buy $1.5K DiscoverIT $2.5K Chase Freedom $3K AMEX BCE $2K
NEW: Chase Slate - $1,000
NEW: AMEX Everyday - $4,000
NEW: Sallie Mae - $2,500
CC Pay-Off Challenge!!!!!
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Congrats DWall

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Established Contributor
Exonumist

Just signed in to my account and they bumped the limit up to $3,000. Not as much as I want, but it's good for now. The EO had said it would take about a week for the pc to go into effect, but once it does this card is actually going to have a place in my wallet again. 

Current Scores: TU 773 (5/30/14), EX 755 (4/20/13), EQ 732 (3/25/14)
Goal Scores: 780+
Last App: August 7, 2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+