Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous.

tag
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Re: Ridiculous.

The EO did a PC to Quicksilver and put in a request for a manual review on a CLI. Getting the 1.5% cashback is enough to keep me as the card just became the best for general spending. I'm happy with that. He also listened to and acknowledged some of the other issues that I have. Especially regarding front line CSRs. Just as an example when I asked a CSR for a PC they told me it wasn't available on my account. From what the EO contact said there was and had been an offer to upgrade. It's that kind of incompetence that drives me crazy with Cap1. As long as you only deal with the EO they are fine. Just wanted to update everyone who commented on the situation and say you guys were right about contacting the EO. I'll let you guys all know about the limit as well once I find out. 

Message 21 of 24
angelcred10
Regular Contributor

@D-Wall wrote:

The EO did a PC to Quicksilver and put in a request for a manual review on a CLI. Getting the 1.5% cashback is enough to keep me as the card just became the best for general spending. I'm happy with that. He also listened to and acknowledged some of the other issues that I have. Especially regarding front line CSRs. Just as an example when I asked a CSR for a PC they told me it wasn't available on my account. From what the EO contact said there was and had been an offer to upgrade. It's that kind of incompetence that drives me crazy with Cap1. As long as you only deal with the EO they are fine. Just wanted to update everyone who commented on the situation and say you guys were right about contacting the EO. I'll let you guys all know about the limit as well once I find out. 

Great News, Good Luck!

Starting Score: 635 Current Score: 659 Discover Pull
Goal Score:720s
Tried to use Images but it was all Wibbly, Wobbly, and Timey-Wimey.
Message 22 of 24
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats DWall

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 23 of 24
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Just signed in to my account and they bumped the limit up to $3,000. Not as much as I want, but it's good for now. The EO had said it would take about a week for the pc to go into effect, but once it does this card is actually going to have a place in my wallet again. 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.