Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rite Aide accepts Care Credit now!

tag
toi34
Established Contributor

Rite Aide accepts Care Credit now!

I'm not sure if this is old, but I got an email from Care Credit that we can use our cards at Rite Aid to buy any and everything accept gift cards. I've already tried it and it does work!Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rite Aide accepts Care Credit now!

Thanks for the share!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great to know. Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats awesome, now if only CVS would take it!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thats awesome, now if only CVS would take it!

Yes! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Been accepting it for awhile now.. Good reminder for everyone though that needs to put something on it to keep it active in the meantime

Message 6 of 9
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Been accepting it for awhile now.. Good reminder for everyone though that needs to put something on it to keep it active in the meantime

Yep, this is an excellent reminder.  Since Care Credit has been known to close accounts that aren't active this is a good way to generate activity to prevent that.

Here's an old thread from last December:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/CareCredit-now-accepted-at-Rite-Aid/td-p/4364797

Message 7 of 9
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

If only Rite Aid would accept Care Credit for online purchases.  The closest Rite Aid is over 300 miles away from me...

Message 8 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Loquat wrote:

If only Rite Aid would accept Care Credit for online purchases.  The closest Rite Aid is over 300 miles away from me...

Wow, that is a nice distance from a Rite Aid. Online would benefit you alot! 

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.