Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz 140k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz 140k

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Mine actually hit before my first statement as it hasn't even cut yet Smiley Happy..  It hit the 1st day of the month as earlier mentioned.. The day after I got my card I believe.  Saleen also hit that day as well..  Believe it hits the 1st of the month or at least our two did as I remember PM'ing Saleen about it and he hit me back with a PM Smiley Happy... Got card on 11/30 and AF hit the next day lol first charges are shown on screenshot.  BTW was approved friday Nov 20th.  Got card the 30th of November and the fee on the 1st of Dec.

fee.JPG

same for me last year.  Received card on 12/24, AF hit 1/1/14 with statement date of 1/19.  They don't waste any time

Message 61 of 70
PointLager
Established Contributor

Ugh. So happy Jan 1st to me.
Message 62 of 70
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Mine actually hit before my first statement as it hasn't even cut yet Smiley Happy..  It hit the 1st day of the month as earlier mentioned.. The day after I got my card I believe.  Saleen also hit that day as well..  Believe it hits the 1st of the month or at least our two did as I remember PM'ing Saleen about it and he hit me back with a PM Smiley Happy... Got card on 11/30 and AF hit the next day lol first charges are shown on screenshot.  BTW was approved friday Nov 20th.  Got card the 30th of November and the fee on the 1st of Dec.

fee.JPG

same for me last year.  Received card on 12/24, AF hit 1/1/14 with statement date of 1/19.  They don't waste any time

No they don't waste any time at all lol.  My statement I believe cuts on the 16th of his month.  Guess they figure you are going to get airline credit so they will get the 395$ out of you.  I just paid it right away, but i get what you are saying it is on the first statement... GotchaSmiley Happy

Message 63 of 70
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

fee.JPGimage.png

Message 64 of 70
jsucool76
Super Contributor

My friend navient....lol.
Message 65 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bad news people. Smiley Happy Especially to those who'd applied for the card already hoping to get Chase to match the offer when it comes out end of the year. Here's it: it's NOT happening. No more 140k offers on this lousy card. Smiley Very Happy

(Moderator edit to remove all bold posting-no need to shout your opinion)

Message 66 of 70
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@jsucool76 wrote:
My friend navient....lol.

Lol just making my min. spend a bit easier or in my case 668 easier from my lovely student loans then back to auto debit out of my checking account for a slight APR decrease on the student loans.  I swear I am going to die with them before they are paid off or at least that is my planSmiley Happy.. Such low interest rates lol

Message 67 of 70
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Bad news people. Smiley Happy Especially to those who'd applied for the card already hoping to get Chase to match the offer when it comes out end of the year. Here's it: it's NOT happening. No more 140k offers on this lousy card. Smiley Very Happy

ah I see the person that hates the Ritz is back and typing in bold as usual and not offering the thread anything useful as normal.  Even two nights and 600 in airfare credit plus the other perks such as club level upgrades make it more than worth it.. I agree it most likely isn't going to be back in the next several months, but for you to know this is a fact is simply not the truth as I doubt you work for JPM or you wouldn't constantly be bashing the card.  Have a good day sir and please troll other places.

Message 68 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol trolls are so annoying. Get s darn hobby !!! He probably couldn't get approved.
Message 69 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Have a good day sir and please troll other places.

CC, you have the best and most eloquent responses to this kind of thing. Well done! Smiley Happy

Message 70 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.