Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz 140k

tag
PointLager
Established Contributor

Re: Ritz 140k

What if you're approved on the 30th or 31st of Dec? You'd have to enter year two of the card to capture $300 in Jan?
Message 51 of 70
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I never called... Only time I called was after 11 Eastern when UW I knew was closed and called my CSP # to see if they needed verification or anything and that wasn't the case so just went pending..  Probably what made it a bit quicker for me was a few things I had other Chase CC's and I applied back in mid November before the holiday rush with chase.  I have never had an instant approval with chase on all 4 of my cards.  Longest I have waited is 5 days though for approval which would be the Ritz

Message 52 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well here's hoping for us PointLager!!! I'm on day 3 myself -- well business day. Lending is open seven days a week though so really day 5.
Message 53 of 70
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Your annual fee doesn't hit immediately, takes a bit. You'll likely be able to use the airline credit in 2017 and then cancel the card before the AF, or just cancel and get the AF refunded.
Message 54 of 70
DomLS3
Regular Contributor

Annual fee hits on the first of the following month of approval. 

EQ: 807 | TU: 823 | EX: 817
Message 55 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

*** UPDATE***

APPROVED FOR $5,000 !!!!! Not my highest CL but I will take it and treat it oh so well then ask for a CLI in 3 months or so!!!!

SO EXCITED TO GET THIS BEAUTY!!!!!

Thank you all for the support and information Smiley Very Happy You are all truly wonderful!!!!

Message 56 of 70
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@DomLS3 wrote:

Annual fee hits on the first of the following month of approval. 

Yep when it hit me as well... Sucks getting hit with the AF before you have the card in hand in some casesSmiley Happy..  Hard pill to swallow lol

Message 57 of 70
PointLager
Established Contributor

guys. question re the first AF.  my first statement will cut mid January. Will that statement include the AF? or are we talking Feb statement?

thanks

Message 58 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

@PointLager wrote:

guys. question re the first AF.  my first statement will cut mid January. Will that statement include the AF? or are we talking Feb statement?

thanks

Your AF will be on the first statement

Message 59 of 70
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Mine actually hit before my first statement as it hasn't even cut yet Smiley Happy..  It hit the 1st day of the month as earlier mentioned.. The day after I got my card I believe.  Saleen also hit that day as well..  Believe it hits the 1st of the month or at least our two did as I remember PM'ing Saleen about it and he hit me back with a PM Smiley Happy... Got card on 11/30 and AF hit the next day lol first charges are shown on screenshot.  BTW was approved friday Nov 20th.  Got card the 30th of November and the fee on the 1st of Dec.

fee.JPG

Message 60 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.