Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Approval Chance?

tag
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Re: Ritz Approval Chance?

@ImprovingYouth wrote:

Well the fact that she only has that many accounts is only indicative of the last 7 years, so feasibly she could have had many accounts open that have just fallen off, so if they bring up something about that, just tell them that (I would not expect them to ask). Honestly, your credit profile is spotless, JUST APP FOR IT ALREADY! Smiley Tongue

I wish my credit profile looked like hers (my friend's). anyway, alright she'll use that number someone had posted for the 140K bonus points...

TY

Message 11 of 24
dilettante
Established Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

@dilettante wrote:

IMO Chase is very generous to those with good credit. They gave me 3 new cards within a month. But why is she afraid of just applying? This is a great time to get in on the generous sign up bonus they're offering right now (wish I had waited, only got 70,000 sign up).

This is my fault actually. She was talking about traveling and the credit card(s) thing came up and she said she was gonna apply. I said wait, let me see what "my friends" think first JIC. LMAO...i need a life..

You need to take my attitude of "whyever not"? I just go until they say no.

Message 12 of 24
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Does she know it carries a $395 AF?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 13 of 24
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

Does she know it carries a $395 AF?

yeah, most def. We were discussing her travel plans and where she frequents and mentioned perks of credit cards, AAA (turns out she gets AARP benies anyway), and deals online amongst other travel related things. I wouldn't leave the "fine print" out, that'll be wrong.

Anyway, she better take me on these trips..

Message 14 of 24
enharu
Super Contributor

Dustlink's thread has a link to the promo thread. Remember about that! Smiley Tongue
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 15 of 24
Dustink
Valued Contributor

There are plenty of decent Marriotts for around 10k points per night outside major cities.

140k could be many free nights

Keep us posted on the app.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 16 of 24
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Dustlink's thread has a link to the promo thread. Remember about that! Smiley Tongue

Yup! Gotcha. thanks, @Dustink!

Message 17 of 24
TheConductor
Established Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

I see 2 caveats. Only 7 accounts in her lifetime (60 years old), and never had a relationship with Chase.

Are you kidding?  Those aren't "bugs", they're "features".

She is exactly the sort of person the FICO algorithm loves.  And lenders, too!

When Chase sees someone like this who "never had a relationship" with them, they say to themselves "OMGOMGOMGOMGhowcanwegether?"

If she doesn't get the card, I will personally take a punch from Mike Tyson.

Starting: EQ 622 (myFICO 7/7/12), EX 696 (TU FAKO 8/14/12), TU 621 (CK TransRisk 7/24/12), Total CL $1k on 2 TLs
Current: EQ 709 (CCT 2/4/15), EX 704 (CCT 2/4/15) , TU 702 (CCT 2/4/15), Total CL $110.3k on 14 TLs Goal: 740+ x3
My Wallet: Amex BCP $30k, Chase United Explorer $16k, Amex SPG $13.5k, Barclaycard Ring MC $12.5k, Chase CSP VS $12.2k, Discover it $10.5k, C1 Venture VS $6.5k, Chase Slate $3.5k, Amex Hilton Surpass $2k, Barclaycard Apple V $2k, Chase Freedom V $1100, BoA Cash Rewards V $500, Citi BestBuy $500
My Loans: Prosper $25k/36mo, Prosper $17k/36mo
My Business: Chase Ink VS $5k, Amex BRG NPSL (> 10k),
Message 18 of 24
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@TheConductor wrote:

@SuperKirby wrote:

I see 2 caveats. Only 7 accounts in her lifetime (60 years old), and never had a relationship with Chase.

Are you kidding?  Those aren't "bugs", they're "features".

She is exactly the sort of person the FICO algorithm loves.  And lenders, too!

When Chase sees someone like this who "never had a relationship" with them, they say to themselves "OMGOMGOMGOMGhowcanwegether?"

If she doesn't get the card, I will personally take a punch from Mike Tyson.

LOL, i'll update later. she says shes calling tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

Message 19 of 24
mark293
Regular Contributor

Came out of the garden today and applied in branch. Instantly approved for 14k. It is not the best card, but it was a must have for me.
Capital One Venture- $30,000, CSP- $29,500, PenFed Promise Visa- $26,000, NASA Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa- $25,000, NASA Federal Credit Union PLOC- $25,000, Amex BCE- 23,500, Merrill +- $23,000, Western Federal Credit Union PLOC- $20,000, OCCU Platinum Visa- $20,000, Randolph Brooks Federal Credit UnionPlatinum Visa- $20,000, Security Service Federal Credit Union PLOC- $20,000, Security Service Federal Credit Union MasterCard- $15,000, Allied Credit Union Visa- $15,0000, BBVA NBA Amex $15,000, Houston Police Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa- $15,000, Amex PRG NPSL, Discover IT- $14,300, DCU Platinum Visa- $10,000, Smart Financial CU Platinum MC- $10,000, Citi Hilton Honors Visa- $7500, USAA Platinum Visa- $7000, GEMB/Dillard's-$7500.00, GEMB/JCP-$10,000
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.