Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz - Attempt to get new offer + Metal Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz - Attempt to get new offer + Metal Card

Just tested it with mine too.  Didn't work either.  13K SL.  I thought the minimum for Visa Infinite was 10K.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Visa and Chase started with old accounts 1st then they will work up to the newest signature cards for the upgrade. Mine was done within a few days like a month ago but ive been with Ritz for 2 plus years now.
I still have the signature card but i can log in to the airline portal with my number. They said id have a infinite card next year when mine expires however ill be calling to get a new one soon because mine is well RUSTING lol. I need a better wallet.
Enjoy your card and make the best of your points.
Message 12 of 14
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

My Ritz was erased so I asked for a new one and it arrived today as a plastic one also.

The CSR said it was you Sapphire Reserve junkies using up all of the metal.

Smiley Tongue

He said as soon as they open up a new mine in Congo and a smelting plant Guatemala to handle all of the business, I could call backSmiley Embarassed

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got another package from Chase in the mail, looked identical to the previous box that my plastic Ritz came in - Because it was.  For some reason they sent me another plastic Ritz!  Thanks Chase!

On a different note, I've spent the requisite $5000 for the 3 free nights.  Just have to wait until the transactions post, then I should be good to go!  Also, received my Priority Pass Select Card in the mail.  Read something about a CSR user getting reimbursed for a Priority Pass membership as apparently PP Select doesn't get one access to United Priority Pass Lounges?  Anyone look into this?

Also, Visa Discount Air still not working.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.