Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Card - Total spend?

tag
Jansroom726
Regular Contributor

Ritz Card - Total spend?

Hi all.

I was approved for the Chase Ritz card sometime in January.

I wanted to see how close I am to the 10K spend to retain my gold status with Marriott.

Looks like chase only allows for the past 90 days of statement history.

I secure messaged them, and they said they have no way to tell me how much I have spent on the card to-date.

How true is this? Should I just call and talk to someone on the phone?

Thanks for your help.

25 years old. Scores around 740. Income = 45K. Chase Car Loan @ 2.4%, AAOA = 2 years. Total Personal CL = 120k.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ritz Card - Total spend?

Should be a simpe request / query for them to provide.

Just pull up old statements and add it up, pain in the butt, but doabe.  Although others might know a better way.  CSR via SM was just being lazy it appears 

Or call the priority service line as they are awesome with customer service and should be able to answer that for you!

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jansroom726 wrote:

Hi all.

I was approved for the Chase Ritz card sometime in January.

I wanted to see how close I am to the 10K spend to retain my gold status with Marriott.

Looks like chase only allows for the past 90 days of statement history.

I secure messaged them, and they said they have no way to tell me how much I have spent on the card to-date.

How true is this? Should I just call and talk to someone on the phone?

Thanks for your help.

I can see my Freedom statements back to 2011. I'd let you know about my Ritz card, but I've only had it a couple months. Screen Shot 2015-09-04 at 4.20.36 PM.png

Message 3 of 19
Jansroom726
Regular Contributor

Yea for some reason I can't go that far back. :/ I can on my other chase cards, but not the Ritz.

Any other Ritz owners who can view much farther back?

25 years old. Scores around 740. Income = 45K. Chase Car Loan @ 2.4%, AAOA = 2 years. Total Personal CL = 120k.
Message 4 of 19
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

You could pull up all your past statements and do the math. Or you could call them and have them do the work for you Smiley Happy

Filed Ch7: 6/21/17
Discharged: 10/03/17
Current FICO8 Scores as of 2/10/2019: EX 651, TU 678, EQ 679
My Cards: 1FBUSA $2,900 (survived BK7 and is my oldest account!), Fingerhut $1,100, CreditOne $900, Ollo Rewards $2,500, LendUp Arrow card $2,000, CapitalOne Platinum $3,000. GARDENING FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!
Message 5 of 19
Jansroom726
Regular Contributor

@Kb109 wrote:

You could pull up all your past statements and do the math. Or you could call them and have them do the work for you Smiley Happy

That is precisely what I am unable to do.

Message 6 of 19
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Jansroom726 wrote:

@Kb109 wrote:

That is precisely what I am unable to do.

I'm able to view every statement on all my chase cards for as far back as I had the card (including ritz) 

Make sure you're going to "view statements" and not in the "view activity" page. 

There's no way to see YTD spend (other than adding the 'purchases' from each statement) but you can call up customer service and they can tell you your total spend in 5 seconds. 

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could also go to rewards.ritzcarlton.com and My Account > Activity and look at your RCR VISA activity. They itemize it so you would divide RC activity by 5, airline/car/dining by 2, and use 1 point for non-RC activity.

That's about 8-24 numbers to crunch but it should yield an accurate spend estimate.

Message 8 of 19
TitaniumCash
Regular Contributor

They  certainly can provide you what how much you have spent and how much more you need to spend to meet the $10,000 threshold.

Message 9 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@TitaniumCash wrote:

They  certainly can provide you what how much you have spent and how much more you need to spend to meet the $10,000 threshold.

Agree.  They have been able to tell me this information in the past but I don't think secure messaging might be the best channel for this OP.  You can just call them.  As jsucool76 mentioned above, be sure you are clicking on the correct link to display your statements, not on activity/transactions.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.