Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Card: "Your card is so heavy!" - What to reply with?! Lol

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: Ritz Card: "Your card is so heavy!" - What to reply with?! Lol

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't have it but this video is "impressive"! 30g of card is pretty heavy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJlfg3gHDQg

LOLOLOL! Yasssssssssss!

Message 41 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

In regard to the heavy comments, one could always reply "so is the annual fee" Smiley Wink

Oz

Message 42 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

In regard to the heavy comments, one could always reply "so is the annual fee" Smiley Wink

Oz

If one travels alot, I think the annual fee pays for itself.  Since I have gotten the Ritz, I have already been refunded $600 for Airline... Remove the annual fee from the refunded money and I think I made out better in addition to the sign up bonus that came with it..

Message 43 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used it at a restaurant a few weeks ago and the server came back saying "this is the coolest card I've ever seen". The CSP might get the same reaction but it's everywhere now.

Message 44 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not saying the card isnt worth having, just trying to be funny was all. For someone who travels and stays in Ritz properties it'd be an awesome card to keep.

Message 45 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm not saying the card isnt worth having, just trying to be funny was all. For someone who travels and stays in Ritz properties it'd be an awesome card to keep.

That's my dilemma. I stay at Marriott and Renaissance hotels with my job. No Ritz, so it may not be in my best interest to get the card although I think it's so cool looking with great benefits for Ritz clients. I'll just settle with my Marriott Premier that will be here in a couple days. Ho hum Smiley Wink

Message 46 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's my dilemma. I stay at Marriott and Renaissance hotels with my job. No Ritz, so it may not be in my best interest to get the card although I think it's so cool looking with great benefits for Ritz clients. I'll just settle with my Marriott Premier that will be here in a couple days. Ho hum Smiley Wink

I use my Ritz card but stay at Marriotts. Far better with stretching out points.

Message 47 of 65
jm1991
Regular Contributor

they are the same rewards program and same points earned. The only thing marriott card has would be the lower AF and the free certificate. But you get 10% of the total points eared in the year with the ritz and gold if you dont have status. 

Marriott Premier SV: $8,500 Amex blue sky: $24,000 BoA BBR: $3,900 BoA Cash Rewards: $9,100 Ritz Carlton: $5,000 Discover: $5,000
MyFico Score:752
Message 48 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jm1991 wrote:

they are the same rewards program and same points earned. The only thing marriott card has would be the lower AF and the free certificate. But you get 10% of the total points eared in the year with the ritz and gold if you dont have status. 

I just got approved for the Marriott a day or two ago and for the CSP back in January. Should I wait to app the Ritz? Does Chase allow 3 of their cards so soon?

Message 49 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@jm1991 wrote:

I just got approved for the Marriott a day or two ago and for the CSP back in January. Should I wait to app the Ritz? Does Chase allow 3 of their cards so soon?

You should be fine. Just be prepared to recon. I got accepted for CSP, Freedom, and the Ritz in a two day span. 

Message 50 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.