Ritz Carlton 140K point offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz Carlton 140K point offer

@Anonymous wrote:

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My concern is that I just opened my CSP as well.  

But this offer is soo tempting.  I won't look at this thread again for fear of applying..Smiley Happy

Hah.  So true and I might have to follow your advice.

Irish80, I just called the PB I know at Chase.  He said it comes around a few times a year thus this promotion.  So technically, we can get it the next time it comes around.  I feel better and won't be appying now..

Message 41 of 2,093
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

But this offer is soo tempting.  I won't look at this thread again for fear of applying..Smiley Happy

Irish80, I just called the PB I know at Chase.  He said it comes around a few times a year thus this promotion.  So technically, we can get it the next time it comes around.  I feel better and won't be appying now..

Ask him to hook me up with a waived AF/70k offer. Smiley Tongue 

Message 42 of 2,093
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ask him to hook me up with a waived AF/70k offer. Smiley Tongue 

Stop it jsucool76..Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 2,093
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@sillykitty1 wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@sillykitty1 wrote:

They pulled EX - currently at 705 

How many INQ do you have there?

Was 12 ... now 13

Crap...I guess i'm SOL lol. 24 won't do the trick at all.

Hmmm... very tempting.  So, other than the # of inquiries, did you have several new accounts in your CRAs already reporting?  Hopefully, they didn't have to HP you 2x!  I'm definitely considering it.  Granted, the offer may be available next year for eithr 70K/1st year AF waved or the 140K/no AF waiver... decisions, decisions.

Message 44 of 2,093
Exonumist
Established Contributor

... Sorry GC I was a bad kid and escaped. Approved instantly for $5k. I did an online app and there is no number to call to expedite. Just got off the phone with CSP rep and she couldn't find anything to apply the rush delivery. How long before their systems will show it? 

Message 45 of 2,093
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

oh the color is back too.. Maybe I can consider this as a black card as well lol

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 46 of 2,093
sillykitty1
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@sillykitty1 wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@sillykitty1 wrote:

Was 12 ... now 13

Hmmm... very tempting.  So, other than the # of inquiries, did you have several new accounts in your CRAs already reporting?  Hopefully, they didn't have to HP you 2x!  I'm definitely considering it.  Granted, the offer may be available next year for eithr 70K/1st year AF waved or the 140K/no AF waiver... decisions, decisions.

Oh yeah ... definitely have new accounts reporting

October: 6

June: 4

Only pulled EX for me ... no double pull thankfully.

The reason I pulled the trigger today is to double dip on the $300 airline credits in 2014 & 2015.  If it wasn't for that I would have let my accounts age to allow for a higher CL.  I most likely won't keep the card past one year, and I'll move the CL to another of my Chase cards.

Message 47 of 2,093
Bigdave10000

I have had the card since July.  Got the 140000 offer.  I also had the Marriott premier when I applied and just put my MR number on the application.  I love the card and here are the reasons why.

1.  Stayed two nights in August at the RC Amelia Island.  Used one Club Upgrade certificate which saved me $300 a night.  Also got the $100 credit for a two night stay.

2. Used the $300 airline reimbursment for this year.  Will use it again next year. 

3. Was given an upgrade for a two night stay at the Lexington Hotel in NYC because of the MR Gold status. 

4. Will use the 140000 points for a 5 night stay at the catagory 7 hotel in NYC next year which with save me $2000+.

5. I don't stay enough nights in the Marriott system for Gold status on my own.

6. 10% yearly points bonus.

Message 48 of 2,093
Exonumist
Established Contributor

@sillykitty1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@sillykitty1 wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@sillykitty1 wrote:

Was 12 ... now 13

The reason I pulled the trigger today is to double dip on the $300 airline credits in 2014 & 2015.  If it wasn't for that I would have let my accounts age to allow for a higher CL.  I most likely won't keep the card past one year, and I'll move the CL to another of my Chase cards.

Same here. My Platinum is from like July and Wells Fargo Propel is from September. I've been waiting for this offer to come back to apply. 

Message 49 of 2,093
csryang
Frequent Contributor

@sillykitty1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@sillykitty1 wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@sillykitty1 wrote:

Was 12 ... now 13

So the $300 airline credit will apply to your account after the transaction posts or after statement cuts? If it's after statement cuts, it might not be available till 2015, which will count as 2015's credit instead of taking advantage of $300 in 2014 and $300 in 2015. Anyone know?

Message 50 of 2,093
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.