Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton 140K point offer

tag
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: Ritz Carlton 140K point offer

They wont have it...By the time they get the tracking info, you would have already gotten the card.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 631 of 2,093
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Membersince2013 wrote:

They wont have it...By the time they get the tracking info, you would have already gotten the card.

Just called JPM EO - They told me my card hasn't shipped yet and that they expect I'd get my email with the tracking # tomorrow, but like you said, they could've sent the card to UPS and by the time UPS generates a tracking # it would most likely be delivered if it's overnight air like it should be. 

Message 632 of 2,093
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

Just called JPM EO - They told me my card hasn't shipped yet and that they expect I'd get my email with the tracking # tomorrow, but like you said, they could've sent the card to UPS and by the time UPS generates a tracking # it would most likely be delivered if it's overnight air like it should be. 

How's the executive office still open at 1AM in the morning? There's nothing executive about that lol.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Message 633 of 2,093
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

#plz

Message 634 of 2,093
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Membersince2013 wrote:

How's the executive office still open at 1AM in the morning? There's nothing executive about that lol.

I've been calling the JPM Priority Services line and they always answer "Thank you for calling the JPM EO, how may i assist you?" 

1-866-576-7575

Message 635 of 2,093
Anonymous
Not applicable

@resilient wrote:

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

@resilient wrote:

I just PM'ed you the number. Try it and see. 

resilient, thank you so much.  I didn't have it.  I got it and thanks for putting a smile on my face.  Have a good weekend my friend Smiley Happy

no prob, and same to you!

resilient, UPDATE: I see my account has been added to my Chase accounts this morning and I called the number you provided. I was told  It has been shipped out so should be here on Monday.  Good guy you are.  Thank you.

Message 636 of 2,093
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Told you guys!

Message 637 of 2,093
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Yay! They added mine this morning too. I'm so happy.

I also just called JP Morgan EO to have it expedited and they were able to do so. The card should be here in 2-3 days.

There's something about this I'm wondering about though. I noticed my payment date isn't until mid-February so does that mean this card will take longer to report to all three credit bureaus and for a statement to generate? I also sent them a secured message about the annual fee to see if there's anything they can do to waive it this time.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 638 of 2,093
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

What did you type? "Can you please waived my AF"? Lol

Message 639 of 2,093
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Also @popamode72, expect your statement to close on 1/15/2015. That's how Chase does things. It will report on 1/15/15 and if you've reached the threshold for the bonus, you points will post, but payment will be due after 2/15/15

Message 640 of 2,093
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.