Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton 140K point offer

tag
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Re: Ritz Carlton 140K point offer

I called Jp Morgan EO again and they said that the card will be sent out today via UPS and should be here tomorrow. The card was ordered on the 20th.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 841 of 2,093
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

I called Jp Morgan EO again and they said that the card will be sent out today via UPS and should be here tomorrow. The card was ordered on the 20th.

I'm about to call them again too. my card was ordered on like the 18th. 

#ICallCustomerServiceTooMuch!

Message 842 of 2,093
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

I bit on this offer too (my 6th Chase card). I apped on 12/20, using my Marriott number. Status on Mariott changed to Gold yesterday, and card is showing up in online account today. I am probably going to buy gift cards from SW and Delta in the amounts equal to WiFI service, Loung access, and a seat upgrade on Delta to try for the Airline reimbursement for 2014 (assuming I get the card in time). I may call for it to be expedited, haven't decided yet.

They approved me for $5k (bringing my total of Chase limits up to $55k). It was an instant approval - surprised they didn't ask me to reallocate limits (they pulled EX and TU - this makes 12 EX INQ's, 7 in last 24 mos; 2 INQ's on TU). I think I will move some CL from my Marriott card over to this one.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 843 of 2,093
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pockets aren't so empty now, are they?
Message 844 of 2,093
Anonymous
Not applicable

@emptypockets wrote:

I bit on this offer too (my 6th Chase card). I apped on 12/20, using my Marriott number. Status on Mariott changed to Gold yesterday, and card is showing up in online account today. I am probably going to buy gift cards from SW and Delta in the amounts equal to WiFI service, Loung access, and a seat upgrade on Delta to try for the Airline reimbursement for 2014 (assuming I get the card in time). I may call for it to be expedited, haven't decided yet.

They approved me for $5k (bringing my total of Chase limits up to $55k). It was an instant approval - surprised they didn't ask me to reallocate limits (they pulled EX and TU - this makes 12 EX INQ's, 7 in last 24 mos; 2 INQ's on TU). I think I will move some CL from my Marriott card over to this one.

Congrats...Smiley Happy  You must be doing something right with chase.

Message 845 of 2,093
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@emptypockets wrote:

Congrats...Smiley Happy  You must be doing something right with chase.

I use my Chase cards fairly heavily (at least monthly), PIF most every month, and carry a small balance (600-700) from time to time. They seem to like this, and it works for me. 

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 846 of 2,093
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Alright, spoke to the JPM EO again. I was told UPS will pickup at 7PM tonight, and I'll have it tomorrow. I'd assume we're all part of the same batch provided your card has been ordered. 

Message 847 of 2,093
chalupaman
Super Contributor

I finally got a response back from secured messages. No can do on their part unless I were to close the account. Lol. No way am I doing that.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 848 of 2,093
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol.
Message 849 of 2,093
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

I finally got a response back from secured messages. No can do on their part unless I were to close the account. Lol. No way am I doing that.

I just got one as well, but it said "we cant waive the annual fee on your chase marriot rewards premier visa ending in XXXX" that XXXX being my ritz account last 4. 

Message 850 of 2,093
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.