Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ritz Carlton Rewards

I just received my new card in the mail. I knew you guys said it would be heavy but man I was still really surprised by how heavy it is. Probably 3 times the weight of my csp. I'm also impressed with the presentation box it is sent in. I love Chase!!
Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz Carlton Rewards

congrats on your fancy (and heavy) card! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I feel fancy now hahah
Message 3 of 48
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

Definitely a nice presentation. I was a little surprised.

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 4 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah same here. Pleasantly surprised! And they sent me two boxes with the same card in both. Think they made a mistake
Message 5 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

oooh, now i'm curious, what does the box look like? any picture you can post? minus the card of course Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 7 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know how to post pictures or I would
Message 8 of 48
jsucool76
Super Contributor

If I ever found or got a targeted offer for a waived first year AF i would hop on this in a minute. 

Message 9 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

They have a offer right now for 70,000 points and the fee is waived. F53K is the offer code. You have to call to apply.
Message 10 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.