Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton Rewards

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Ritz Carlton Rewards

@DomLS3 wrote:

Would it be better to apply for the card online at their website or over the phone? I'd like to do whichever would generally give me the higher credit limit, if one tends to go higher.

Online at  https://www.theritzcarltonrewardscard.com/2CN/?CELL=6Z7F&SPID=FDL3.  3K  instead of 4K  for the same offer. 

Message 31 of 109
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Sad the 140k offer didn't pop-up yet today... Hoping it will show its face before the end of the year still..  #HOPE140RITZ !

Message 32 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Sad the 140k offer didn't pop-up yet today... Hoping it will show its face before the end of the year still..  #HOPE140RITZ !

+1

That was the first thing I checked for this morning...  Although still not sure that I want another $400 AF...

Message 33 of 109
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

+1

That was the first thing I checked for this morning...  Although still not sure that I want another $400 AF...

Ya I just did a spread sheet on my spend across CC's lol and alot of AF CC's..  Granted the Platinum will deffienetly go as I got the 100k MR's and won't take a hit of the 450 AF again!  a few others with AF will go as well when they come again most likely as well.. Ones I don't mind paying it on are my CSP/Ritz though.. Although haven't got to really use the Ritz much as only got it a few weeks back, but love my CSP still although it won't see much action until end of January due to Ritz spend then shift back to CSP, etc.. Will see how it all plays out with the Ritz, but suspect I will keep it several years as my "main" travel card with the CSP backing it up

Message 34 of 109
DomLS3
Regular Contributor

I talked to a rep and they said that the card offers 2 points for every dollar spent on dining anywhere. Is that true? She didn't speak English very well so I'm not sure she understood my question. I was looking under the details and terms of the card but couldn't find where it said points on dining.

EQ: 807 | TU: 823 | EX: 817
Message 35 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

+1

Ya I just did a spread sheet on my spend across CC's lol and alot of AF CC's..  Granted the Platinum will deffienetly go as I got the 100k MR's and won't take a hit of the 450 AF again!  a few others with AF will go as well when they come again most likely as well.. Ones I don't mind paying it on are my CSP/Ritz though.. Although haven't got to really use the Ritz much as only got it a few weeks back, but love my CSP still although it won't see much action until end of January due to Ritz spend then shift back to CSP, etc.. Will see how it all plays out with the Ritz, but suspect I will keep it several years as my "main" travel card with the CSP backing it up

Mine is at $949 currently.  Which I know is nothing compared to a lot of users, but high for me.  I know I am cancelling PRG and probably CSP as well.  I had planned on cancelling Prestige after I get my second $250 airline credit before my AF hits...but I like the card a lot so I am going back and forth.  The others will probably stay.

CardAFDate
Amex BCP $          75.00Feb
Amex PRG $        195.00Feb
Citi Prestige $        450.00July
Chase Disney $          49.00December
Chase Marriott $          85.00April
Chase SP $          95.00Feb
Total $        949.00 
Message 36 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is one card I really want - I'd happily pay the fee every year, but Chase is probably never going to let me back in............

Message 37 of 109
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@DomLS3 wrote:

I talked to a rep and they said that the card offers 2 points for every dollar spent on dining anywhere. Is that true? She didn't speak English very well so I'm not sure she understood my question. I was looking under the details and terms of the card but couldn't find where it said points on dining.

yes this is true

Message 38 of 109
DomLS3
Regular Contributor

I noticed that the page for the 140k offer changed from what is was earlier (https://www.theritzcarltonrewardscard.com/offer140k). It still says the offer is expired, but the page is completely different. Maybe they are getting ready to enable it?

Update: I just went ahead and APP'd for it and was instantly approved for $20,900. Not bad. If the 140k offer does happen to come up, I can just request it be transferred to my account within 3 months. Very excited!

EQ: 807 | TU: 823 | EX: 817
Message 39 of 109
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@DomLS3 wrote:

I noticed that the page for the 140k offer changed from what is was earlier (https://www.theritzcarltonrewardscard.com/offer140k). It still says the offer is expired, but the page is completely different. Maybe they are getting ready to enable it?

Update: I just went ahead and APP'd for it and was instantly approved for $20,900. Not bad. If the 140k offer does happen to come up, I can just request it be transferred to my account within 3 months. Very excited!

Congrats on the instant approval and very nice CL as well..  Lets hope it shows its face for alot of us being the 140k offer coming back!Smiley Happy.  As stated due to holiday and what not hopefully you get it before the new year!  You should although marriott verfication is slow!  I assume you will get it a few days after christmas.

Message 40 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.