Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton UPS - 2 packages?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ritz Carlton UPS - 2 packages?

Weird, I just got an email from UPS about a delivery tomorrow. I've been waiting on my Ritz Carlton Rewards card approved last week. Anyway, I logged in and saw that I'll be receiving 2 packages - both from Chase. Also I recall talking to a CSR and he said to look out for separate packages. I didn't think too much about it at the time. Does anyone have any experience with this? I didn't add an authorized user. hmm
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz Carlton UPS - 2 packages?

@Anonymous wrote:
Weird, I just got an email from UPS about a delivery tomorrow. I've been waiting on my Ritz Carlton Rewards card approved last week. Anyway, I logged in and saw that I'll be receiving 2 packages - both from Chase. Also I recall talking to a CSR and he said to look out for separate packages. I didn't think too much about it at the time. Does anyone have any experience with this? I didn't add an authorized user. hmm

Perhaps, they sent you the plastic and the metal?  Definately weird as I only received 1 package.  Definately keep us posted.

Message 2 of 13
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Perhaps one package is the card, one is the terms and conditions? Citi Presteige comes the same way. 

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was sent two seperate but identical packages each containing a metal card.  No idea why I was sent two either.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was sent two seperate but identical packages each containing a metal card.  No idea why I was sent two either.

I only received one initially and had to call for the 2nd one I wanted as backup in case of scratchesSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
ddemari
Super Contributor

My card took a long time to come. I called
Chase and they canceled the first card and over nited a new card with new numbers.

2 days later original chase ritz card came lol
Message 6 of 13
red259
Super Contributor

The Ritz 140k offer is that dead at the moment?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

To be safe they cut the card in half for you and sent the pieces separately, lol. Maybe one package is the card, and the other package is the information about the card? Pin number and other info?
Message 8 of 13
jsucool76
Super Contributor

red, you just need to send a SM after approval asking for the 140k

tate: any AUs on the card? I have like 15 of the Ritz boxes just from ordering replacements and my new cards from fraud.
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

They sent me (2) metal cards.  The second arrived the day after the first card.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.