Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton card no longer metal?

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Ritz Carlton card no longer metal?

@Anonymous wrote:

how can they run out of metal ..thats funny 

I can't speak to this specific situation but first off, it's not an infinite resource.  Second it's not just a matter of resources but whatever happens to be in stock (or in the supply chain) and available.  It's the same as how any company runs out of any particular supply.

Message 21 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

If anyones interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-JP-MORGAN-REAL-PALLADIUM-CARD-RARER-THAN-AMEX-BLACK-EXPIRED-ACTUAL-CARD-/181659674538

Still can't believe that doesn't violate EBAY policy or for that matter the lenders policy being CC issuer.. It is just wrong in so many ways. 

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If anyones interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-JP-MORGAN-REAL-PALLADIUM-CARD-RARER-THAN-AMEX-BLACK-EXPIRED-ACTUAL-CARD-/181659674538

Still can't believe that doesn't violate EBAY policy or for that matter the lenders policy being CC issuer.. It is just wrong in so many ways. 

Not for collecting purposes. Lol..

Message 23 of 24
aav
Established Contributor

I got connected to a supervisor today.. He said the ritz only comes in plastic and the CSP is the only one that comes in metal. He was a little evasive though when I told him that many customers online have metal cards. Hope he was wrong, wrong, wrong.
EQ - 834 TU - 823 EX - 822
Amex NPSL Amex BCP - 25,000, Amex EDC - 12000, Diner's Club Premier -35,000, Ritz Carlton - 22,500 Discover 25,100, Chase Reserve -31,000 Total Rewards 13200, Barclay 10000 Citi Diamond P 8,900
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.