Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton card or Amex Platinum?

tag
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

Ritz Carlton card or Amex Platinum?

Which one should I get?   WHich ones do you feel offers more?

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: Ritz Carlton card or Amex Platinum?

It depends what your needs are. Do you ever stay at the Ritz? I you stay there a lot then it is a beneficial card to you. If you travel a lot but do not stay ritz then platinum will probably be better.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 2 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoshNurse wrote:

Which one should I get?   WHich ones do you feel offers more?

The Ritz Carlton certainly feels better. I ran into a friend that has one and it actually was pretty substantial.

Message 3 of 38
Luscher
Valued Contributor

If we are talking about actual card. Physically the Ritz is pure metal and very heavy compared to any other card, which is a plus. It does get old after a while of people telling you what you already know (that it is heavy)
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

Message 4 of 38
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@Luscher wrote:
If we are talking about actual card. Physically the Ritz is pure metal and very heavy compared to any other card, which is a plus. It does get old after a while of people telling you what you already know (that it is heavy)

I am getting both. If i dont I will get an anxiety attack.

Message 5 of 38
Luscher
Valued Contributor

I completely understand, I want both tooooooooo lol

Message 6 of 38
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

Yikes. Those AFs though. Hope you get the most of out em if you get them both Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

Yikes. Those AFs though. Hope you get the most of out em if you get them both Smiley Tongue

That's for darn sure!

Message 8 of 38
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

That's for darn sure!

My anxiety levels droppping is worth the $1000 in annual fees. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoshNurse wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

That's for darn sure!

My anxiety levels droppping is worth the $1000 in annual fees. Smiley Happy

Your credit, Your money Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.