cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton card (or should I say the very smart RC card)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ritz Carlton card (or should I say the very smart RC card)

There seems to be a high level of interest on the forums.  How hard is it go get one?  I'm now  deciding between that and the Hyatt card because i stay there a lot.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz Carlton card (or should I say the very smart RC card)

The Ritz Carlton actually seems to be surprisingly easy to get, but it might be because of the high af or just the belief that other people simply won't try to apply for it. I was approved for a 5k limit with a score I think around 685 if I remember correctly. That day I tried to apply for a chase freedom and was denied even after recon. I then applied and was approved for the chase amazon at 1.5k instant approval and after decided might as well shoot for the moon and instantly approved at 5k for the Ritz. All with a low income of about 25k while in my senior year of college before grad school.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

There seems to be a high level of interest on the forums.  How hard is it go get one?  I'm now  deciding between that and the Hyatt card because i stay there a lot.

It has a huge annual fee.. As long as you have need for it, you should apply as it is not that difficult to get.

Message 3 of 4
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you could take advantage of the credit,it has lowest af out of all premium cards

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.