Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ritz Carlton

Just SM Csr about crediting my account for my airline incidental credit... I brought two Gift Cards 100 a piece and upgraded my seat on my last flight for 85.00, also there was a 14.95 charge for express delivery on the GC.. They told me it will be credited 299.95 within a couple of weeks if not sooner.
They never asked anything about the two 100 charged with Delta.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz Carlton

Yeah, as is cleary stated in their terms, it does not include airline gift cards.

But, it is pretty much up to the CSR reviewing your account at the time.

Never expect this but plenty of people have reported credits for this though.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes gift card are not included, but if they asked, I would have told them it was for baggage fees.... The rewards on this card out weigh the 395.00 yearly fees. I stay at the Ritz 2-3 times a year and the 3 club level upgrade is worth every penny. So pretty much the AF on this card is nothing to me with airline and upgrade bonus. I usually upgrade to First or Comfort class, so even if I didn't get the credit, I would just use the credit for upgrade.
Message 3 of 6
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Thanks for sharing! I've been thinking of going for the RC when I start traveling more and wondered whethered or not it would be worth the AF. Great to know it is!

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 4 of 6
medo
Frequent Contributor

The best way to get er done is to just call them up.  The SM reps have strict policy.  I had success redeeming all $300 of my airline incidentals for gift cards over the year and having them credited by calling.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing your experience with gift cards and airline credit.  I was also considering getting a Ritz card.  Stayed at the Ritz a couple weeks ago in Kapalua Maui for four days and there was a lot to be desired, lets just leave it at that...  I suddenly have NO desire to get the card anyore.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.