cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Chase Card (Getting the 140k points)

tag
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Re: Ritz Chase Card

Guys,my Ritz card appears online. Can anyone who have succeeded in asking for match to 140k points bonus show me here or pm me how did you guys ask for it? I mean what should i say?

Message 41 of 116
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@bigbang91 wrote:

Guys,my Ritz card appears online. Can anyone who have succeeded in asking for match to 140k points bonus show me here or pm me how did you guys ask for it? I mean what should i say?

Just send a secure message saying...

"I saw an offer for 140,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months, is there any chance I can be enrolled in this offer? Thank You" 

^^^^ My script for everything with chase. 

Message 42 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigbang91 wrote:

Should be possible. I waited until 140K offer was available.

Message 43 of 116
bigbang91
Established Contributor

I hope so,just sm them

Message 44 of 116
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Urg, i sm them 2 days ago and still no answer. My card just arrived today, nice metal btw, should i just call the number on the back of the card and ask? 

Message 45 of 116
ddemari
Super Contributor

They definitely took a few days to reply back. But, the email back was very clear with my options and they definitely were going to uphold the offer.
Message 46 of 116
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
They definitely took a few days to reply back. But, the email back was very clear with my options and they definitely were going to uphold the offer.

So i should wait for their sm?

Message 47 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

U can SM and ask them. Took them a few days to reply to me about it or call the number on the back and they will request approval and then tell you to hit the 3k spend and then contact them after to have the promo switched to the 140k.

But, the real question is that you received a metal card?! I gotta request a new card if the metal versions are shipping now!
Message 48 of 116
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
U can SM and ask them. Took them a few days to reply to me about it or call the number on the back and they will request approval and then tell you to hit the 3k spend and then contact them after to have the promo switched to the 140k.

But, the real question is that you received a metal card?! I gotta request a new card if the metal versions are shipping now!

Yup,metal,sturdy and heavy. I already sm them on sunday.if i dont receive a response tomorrow i will call then

Message 49 of 116
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@bigbang91 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yup,metal,sturdy and heavy. I already sm them on sunday.if i dont receive a response tomorrow i will call then

Well, all these CSRs are lying to me. I requested a replacement, and it better be metal Smiley Tongue 

Message 50 of 116
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.