cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Chase Card (Getting the 140k points)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz Chase Card

@Kenro wrote:

I want some sort of bonus from Chase for advertisement Smiley Very Happy

Uh, you're way late to the game and way down the list

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Ritz-Carlton-140K-point-offer/m-p/3691842#M...

Message 61 of 116
Techno
Contributor

Apped and approved for 5k.

gonna do the same thing and report back, hopefully i'm not the one who's gonna get screwed because it's too late.

I'd have to wait for the account to be created to SM them about it am i correct?

will report back anyways.

Message 62 of 116
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

Just got my Ritz 2 weeks ago.  Haven't used it yet.  SM'd them this morning when I saw this thread, requesting the 140k offer.  Will report back when I receive response.  Finger's crossed.

Message 63 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are they still issuing in plastic?  I received an email from the fraud department this monring and my card was compromised.  They said I will have my new card tomorrow.

Message 64 of 116
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

On the pull-down menu for the SM, did you guys pick "Rewards Inquiry" ??  That's the one I picked.

Message 65 of 116
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

I got a plastic one.  Yikes.  They said the metal ones will be back in April, and I can get one then.  After I get a response back on the rewards request, I am going to SM them about the metal cards.  I really want the METAL card!

Message 66 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vikingred wrote:

On the pull-down menu for the SM, did you guys pick "Rewards Inquiry" ??  That's the one I picked.

That's fine.

Message 67 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Are they still issuing in plastic?  I received an email from the fraud department this monring and my card was compromised.  They said I will have my new card tomorrow.

People that have been getting new cards are reporting that they are getting metal ones now.

Message 68 of 116
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

People that have been getting new cards are reporting that they are getting metal ones now.

Just sent another SM asking if they could please send me a metal card.

Message 69 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think i'll order me about 50 metal replacement cards. Have fun w/plastic! Smiley Tongue

Message 70 of 116
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.