cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz card: how long are 2 free nights good for?

tag
PointLager
Established Contributor

Ritz card: how long are 2 free nights good for?

Hi ritz cardholders. How long is chase's 2 nights stay signup spend bonus good for?
Thanks
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz card: how long are 2 free nights good for?

@PointLager wrote:
Hi ritz cardholders. How long is chase's 2 nights stay signup spend bonus good for?
Thanks

1 year but you really should look over the benefits page for the card because it's explained there Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 32
PointLager
Established Contributor

Thanks Irish.  I don't have the card yet. Smiley Frustrated

Chase / MR et al are taking their sweet time 

not to worry. They took their $395 on the 1st

Message 3 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@PointLager wrote:

Of course they did Smiley Wink  It should be arriving soon.  Sign up for MyUPS so you'll know when it's been shipped

Message 4 of 32
PointLager
Established Contributor

Thanks. Got the my ups and fedex equivalent.   Approved on Dec 29.  I'm wondering if I'll have the card this week. Need to pay air upgrades by 10th. 

Message 5 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@'Should'PointLager wrote:

Thanks. Got the my ups and fedex equivalent.   Approved on Dec 29.  I'm wondering if I'll have the card this week. Need to pay air upgrades by 10th. 

I would think you would get it latter part of the week.  'Should' be there in time

Message 6 of 32
PointLager
Established Contributor

Thanks Irish.

I've been trying to use the ritz site to check if I have an ID.  I click on I forgot my pasword/ID and  put in my name/email etc but it still doesn't show me in their system.  Maybe that's not the right route.  

I might try to call Ritz at some point, maybe Tuesday.

Message 7 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@PointLager wrote:

Thanks Irish.

I've been trying to use the ritz site to check if I have an ID.  I click on I forgot my pasword/ID and  put in my name/email etc but it still doesn't show me in their system.  Maybe that's not the right route.  

I might try to call Ritz at some point, maybe Tuesday.

Try to find out if you have an account with Marriott Rewards and if it shows you with Gold membership, then everything is fine.

Message 8 of 32
jsucool76
Super Contributor

If you DID NOT have a marriott or ritz carlton rewards account prior to opening a marriott or ritz carlton rewards credit card, you would go to the marriott rewards website (via this link <https://www.marriott.com/rewards/createAccount/activateAccountChallenge.mi>) and use the number listed on the back of your credit card (Which is now your rewards account number) to create an online access account and have it linked to your marriott rewards account.

You can't do this until you have the card in hand, as it is what holds the information necessary.

Message 9 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@PointLager wrote:

Also, keep in mind if your AF posted on 1/1 (based on your Dec approval), the same would apply for next year.  So, if you plan on cancelling the card before the AF posts, you will not be able to take the $300 travel credit for the 2017 calendar year, only this year.

ETA: unless you're able to convince them to waive the AF next year (doubtful) or you employ the services of jsucool76 to learn other "tricks" Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.