Did you mean: 

Ritz carlton card

tag
Gornet
Frequent Contributor

Ritz carlton card

Okay so I just saw this...
It is just AMAZING
What are the requirements? Is it made of metal??
Thanks!
PRG NPSL - Reserve 4.5k - Delta Gold 6.5k - Ritz 6.8k - CSP 5k
My Credit story
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Ritz carlton card

Good credit in general.

And yes it's made of metal.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 8
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Do you like AF's?
Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 3 of 8
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

If you are wanting a metal card just because it's a metal card, Id go either with Chase Sapphire Preferred OR the Marriott Premier Rewards(RItz C's sister card!)

The AFs are waived on CSP and Marriott the first years, and they are less than $100 each.

Marriot also has anywhere from 50-70k sign up bonus after 1-2k spend whilst CSP has 40k bonus points after 2-3k spend.

I'd go for Marriott; if you'll be traveling soon, you can use those points to stay somewhere nice- I got three nights at a$ 500+ a night hotel in SoBe with my Marriott Points- aved mer about 1400-1500$$!!!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 8
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:
Do you like AF's?

Lol, who like's AFs?

Message 5 of 8
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

I ask because the OP seems to know nothing about the card besides how cool it looks. The card has a $395 AF not something most would be willing to pay simply for a cool looking card.
Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 6 of 8
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/ritz-carlton-card.aspx - AF is annual fee, $395 gets you a cool looking card - but $395 spent on my Wife, makes me look "cooler" - she is the only one I try to impress Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 8
newUser0
Established Contributor

@chrisw1968uk wrote:

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/ritz-carlton-card.aspx - AF is annual fee, $395 gets you a cool looking card - but $395 spent on my Wife, makes me look "cooler" - she is the only one I try to impress Smiley Wink

Lol!!

Nice strategy to impress herSmiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.