Did you mean: 

Road to Redemption, Con't

tag
gloveulent
New Contributor

Road to Redemption, Con't

Hello All

This is sort of a continuation to another thread I posted here: 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/The-Road-to-Redemption-Prime-CCs/m-p/404553...

I'm looking to go on an app spree sometime in the near future. It's been a long road to rebuild my cr, but I'm not certain I should pump my brake and be a little more paitent or move forward full steam ahead. If I decide to throw caution to the wind I need a Plan.

My goal cc are Chase freedom, Chase sp and Amex ED (EDP) would be nice also.

I want more bang for my app being that I dont have huge cc limits now. I've read chase is stingy with folks in my situation so I'm wondering is that the right first step for me or are there other cc's that are known for giving larger cl to start....Help!

Also I should add that some baddies fell off my report recently boosting my scores a bit...Nice!

PenFed Plat Rewards $15k | PenFed Amex $5k | PenFed LOC $500 | CapOne Venture $17k | CapOne VentureOne $6.2k| CapOne QS $4.5k | Affinity 6k | Affinity LOC 7.5k | Banana Rep SC $10k | Best Buy SC $4.3k | Chase SP 21.5k | Chase Marriott 1.5k | Amex BCP 21k | Amex ED 1.5k | Amex Business BCP $12.8K| Amazon SC $10k | Paypal $5.5k. AU Accts: Amex Blue Cash $35k | AAoA 4.3yrs| Util 24%

Starting Score: 606 for allCurrent Score: Ex.733 TU:745 EQ:749 07/05/2021Goal Score: 800a
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.