Did you mean: 

Roll call, please...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Roll call, please...

Chase Flexible Rewards Visa - $3,500 CL - Pulled EX
Discover More - Denied - Pulled TU
****I was counter offered the HSBC Direct Rewards Discover w/ no additional pulls and accepted the offer.  I got a $1,900 CL.
BoA Platinum Plus Mastercard - $3,000 CL - Pulled EQ (under FIA)

I also applied for an Amex One card, but was denied and my CR wasn't pulled.  I'm already a cardholder and apparently my internal score wasn't good enough.  My offer to pay over time on my charge cards was "suspended".  Considering I regularly paid a few grand a month to them, and PIF'd every time, I don't really know what that was about.  I guess my balances were too high even though I PIF monthly?  I wrote them a complaint letter I didn't hear back on specifically, but got a form letter that said "WE ARE NOW PLEASED TO OFFER YOU THE OPTION TO PAY OVER TIME!" for both accounts a few weeks later - LOL.  Now I have too many new acct's though, so I won't be reapplying for that card.

Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, once off the wagon, I figured what's one more drink?

Since I had some mini-luv from Chase on the Kohl's yesterday, I apped the Circus City Rewards Visa tonight. Got a 7-10 message and figured they'd seen enough of me. Phone rings, Chase, Nexis nosy questions, I pass, $1,500. CL card is headed your way. I ask, Visa? Nope, store card. Oh well, better than a stick in the eye. EQ score watch didn't trigger (surprise) so not sure they pulled them but it's at 667 if they did. BK7 in 2003. I intend to be very nice to Chase, maybe they will let me have a real card someday. I'm done. Back on the wagon.
Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

7/23/08: TU 722/ EQ 706/ EX 692

Denied for Citi Premier Pass
Denied for Blue from AMEX
CLI with BofA( World Points Visa)from 18500 to 22200 (was old MBNA, LL Bean-have card 3 years)
CLI with Citi Plat. Select from 11800 to 13800 (have card 13 years)
CLI with Discover More from 1500 to 4500 (have card about a year)
Approved for Chase Platinum Visa for 4000

Waiting from BofA (need more time) for a Signature Visa with hopefully a good BT.
Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fred2280 wrote:
CLI with Discover More from 1500 to 4500 (have card about a year)

Do tell about this. Did you call?  Just got approved for Discover More and would like to know how to treat it with respect to CLI in the future. Smiley Wink
Message 24 of 29
greekjim
Contributor

Got a CLI from 2k to 4k from Chase on Monday, they pulled TU
EQ- 727 5/12/10
TU- 746 5/12/10
Message 25 of 29
Laurenlou
Regular Contributor

I'm boring and too chicken to go on an apping spree until I hit 650.

So this is what I've done in the last month:

1. First Premier (got that tempting offer in the mail): approved, $250, 9.9%
2. Crown Jewelers: $2500, just received my earrings today, waiting on it to show on CR's.

See, I'm boring!!  Smiley Happy
Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

UpUpUp... I actually just emailed cs from the account website and asked for a cli with some brief fico info. and hhi. Got the increase within a day. I would like a BT but none has been offered. I got a Discover More a few years ago with a CL at 8000, 0% contingent on 2 purchases a month. I was approved with worse scores than now.

BTW... I'm in NY
Citi Premier Pass (pulled TU & denied at 722) 
Blue from Amex pulled EX (denied at 706)
Chase Plat. Visa  approved & pulled EX   
Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Fred. Very helpful to know.

Fred2280 wrote:
UpUpUp... I actually just emailed cs from the account website and asked for a cli with some brief fico info. and hhi. Got the increase within a day. I would like a BT but none has been offered. I got a Discover More a few years ago with a CL at 8000, 0% contingent on 2 purchases a month. I was approved with worse scores than now.

BTW... I'm in NY
Citi Premier Pass (pulled TU & denied at 722) 
Blue from Amex pulled EX (denied at 706)
Chase Plat. Visa  approved & pulled EX   

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

7/3- EQ- 642

Chase- originally denied because of too many inquiries- reconned the same day as app and approved for 2K Smiley Wink They sure do ask a lot of questions. haha

Message Edited by AlishaR on 07-24-2008 11:15 AM
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.