Regular Contributor
grneydangl

Re: Rut-Ro....GEMB CLD everywhere

fishbjc wrote:
My Dillard's Store card received a cli on April 6th of $500 to $2100.  I noticed this week that they chopped me to $100.  I rarely shop at Dillards anyway, twice per year on average.  Macy's is right next door and I prefer their coupons and sales....

Why the heck would they give you an increase so high and then cut you down so low a few days later?!  That is just rediculous!

03/08 Exp: 590 EQ:592 TU: 609
04/08 Exp: 596 EQ: 572 TU: 610
11/08 Exp: ? EQ: 594 TU: ?
Frequent Contributor
Trishco

My Carecredit account had been idle for 7 months.   I'd definitely get a pair of glasses or some doggy treats at the vets office!
Established Contributor
Itsmeagain

Thanks Trishco.  I'm going to do just that.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
Trishco

Those jerks!!  I just paid another chunk on my Lowes and they cld me to 70.00 over my balance making my util look like its 97%!  Come on, why 70 and not an even 100?  I've played with the #'s too long and there is no rhyme or reason to it.

I thank God I'm not looking for a mortgage or refinancing anything to where I must raise my scores.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+