Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold

Uborrow-Upay wrote:

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

plasticman wrote:

CWCID,

LOL...you seem to have many "friends" with you all the time.:smileyvery-happy:

I have lots of little friends all over the house - and they talk! Good thing they are not evil like "Talking Teena"!

Talking Teena!  One of my all time favorite Twilight Zone's, with Telly Savalas at his best!  I remember my sister being especially nice to her dolls after seeing that one...that episode spooked her, and I loved every minute of that!  Little brother and all, you know. 

Your smilies are way cool, BTW!

Uborrow-Upay wrote:

plasticman wrote:

CWCID,

I have lots of little friends all over the house - and they talk! Good thing they are not evil like "Talking Teena"!

Talking Teena!  One of my all time favorite Twilight Zone's, with Telly Savalas at his best!  I remember my sister being especially nice to her dolls after seeing that one...that episode spooked her, and I loved every minute of that!  Little brother and all, you know. 

I'm Talking Teena, and you'd better be nice to me...
Established Contributor

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold

LynetteM wrote:

Uborrow-Upay wrote:

plasticman wrote:

CWCID,

Uborrow-Upay wrote:

plasticman wrote:

CWCID,

I'm Talking Teena, and you'd better be nice to me...

:smileyvery-happy:

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Thank you!
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

"My name is Talking Teena, and I don't think I like you very much!"
Valued Contributor
Uborrow-Upay

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

I went ahead and unstickied the post, as it appears that the immediate problem is over.

Hope Talking Teena doesn't come after me. :smileywink:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}