cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account holders

Valued Contributor

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold

Revike wrote:  Anyway, unless wasted time and semi-hysteria can be quantified as damages, I don't know that there are any real monetary rewards to be pursued from this snafu ...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Except for the folks at R & R Furniture!  Seems like they may have suffered some damages, no?  

 

Message 31 of 46
Senior Contributor

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold


creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
Are you saying the INQ formerly coded as R and R became Macy's?


 

exactly, looks like it was changed from R and R to macy's on my report at some point on 9/17.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 32 of 46
Senior Contributor

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold


score_building wrote:

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
Are you saying the INQ formerly coded as R and R became Macy's?


 

exactly, looks like it was changed from R and R to macy's on my report at some point on 9/17.


 

I am sooooooo glad my name is not R and R Furniture and I don't have all those folks hating on me!
Message 33 of 46
Valued Contributor

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold

That's true and they were advised to hire lawer

 


Uborrow-Upay wrote:

Revike wrote:  Anyway, unless wasted time and semi-hysteria can be quantified as damages, I don't know that there are any real monetary rewards to be pursued from this snafu ...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Except for the folks at R & R Furniture!  Seems like they may have suffered some damages, no?  

 


 

 

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 34 of 46
Moderator Emerita

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold

I feel as though I ought to make a run over to Savannah and buy an ottoman or something.

Imagine, what a nightmare! Your business somehow gets front and center position for a giant credit snafu.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 35 of 46
Valued Contributor

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold

Store has been closed for a while.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 36 of 46
Senior Contributor

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold


wmarat wrote:
Store has been closed for a while.

 

 

          Smileys

Message 37 of 46
Established Contributor

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold

CWCID,

 

LOL...you seem to have many "friends" with you all the time.Smiley Very Happy

 

Message 38 of 46
Senior Contributor

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold


plasticman wrote:

CWCID,

 

LOL...you seem to have many "friends" with you all the time.Smiley Very Happy


I have lots of little friends all over the house - and they talk! Good thing they are not evil like "Talking Teena"!

Message 39 of 46
Valued Contributor

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold


creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

plasticman wrote:

CWCID,

 

LOL...you seem to have many "friends" with you all the time.Smiley Very Happy


I have lots of little friends all over the house - and they talk! Good thing they are not evil like "Talking Teena"!


Talking Teena!  One of my all time favorite Twilight Zone's, with Telly Savalas at his best!  I remember my sister being especially nice to her dolls after seeing that one...that episode spooked her, and I loved every minute of that!  Little brother and all, you know. 

 

 Your smilies are way cool, BTW!

 

Message 40 of 46