Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAINTS LOST!!!

tag
calebwshn
Valued Member

SAINTS LOST!!!

....So I app'd to make me feel better. I had recieved a Discover IT offer a couple weeks ago and was determined not to open it. But I did & BAM! instant approval. Called in and they said CL was $6300. Im pretty sure I hung up in the man's face in disbelief. I called back and managed to get the same guy and sure enough he confirmed it was $6300. Highest CL ever. So with that, I also convinced myself to join AMEX with a BCP. (Really wanted to go for the Delta Gold again, but I was denied 3 months ago and didnt want to chance it.) BAM! Another instant approval. I couldnt believe it. I'll have to call later find out the CL.

Its so amazing to think that 7 months ago, not a single person wanted to give me credit. So thankful for all that I've learned through you guys and this forum. Thank you. Really. 

Wallet now includes a CAP1 MC, DISCOVER IT, & AMEX BCP. I want to app for a VISA while im still on a role and IDK which I should go for. Freedom? CSP? CITI? Possibly USBank CASH+ 

Current Personal Cards:
Amex Gold - NPSL, Chase Freedom - 3300, Amex Optima - 1100

Current Business Cards
Amex Amazon Business Prime - 3000, Chase Ink Unlimited - 6000

FICO8:
Ex - 702, TU - 727, EQ - 705

INQ:
EX - 7, TU - 3, EQ - 1
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Re: SAINTS LOST!!!

Congratz, But now you need to remove that gold spade Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 6
Gatortrout
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Freedom is a nice card with rotating 5% back and no AF... CSP has turned into my everyday card but has the AF. All in what works best for you.

Message 3 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congarts 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 6
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations OP!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
chris1960
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the new pickups.

Love SeanP...No Love for Big Rob

CLA

EQ 650 | TU 652 | EX 676 MyFICO SCORES 06/01/2014

Current Cards: NFCU nRewards Visa $25,000 | Citi AAdvantage Visa Sig $7000 | USAA VFW Amex $7,000 | Lowes $5,900 | Chase SWA RR Visa Sig: $5,000 | AMEX BCE $5000 | AMEX PRG NPSL
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.