cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMS Credit... HARD or SOFT pull? convert to Wal-Mart Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SAMS Credit... HARD or SOFT pull? convert to Wal-Mart Card?

I have a Sams Card with a low cl and would like to get it uped since my 80 point jump after paying 9 medical colections and then they told me to dispute and it ould be removed. Well I disputed and all have left the building on all 3 reports...... I went from 579 to 662 on EQ and from 619 to 637 on TU. EX dont know since I cant get a real score.....Sucks....
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
hopeagain
Contributor

Re: SAMS Credit... HARD or SOFT pull? convert to Wal-Mart Card?

CyndibemyLOVE wrote:
I have a Sams Card with a low cl and would like to get it uped since my 80 point jump after paying 9 medical colections and then they told me to dispute and it ould be removed. Well I disputed and all have left the building on all 3 reports...... I went from 579 to 662 on EQ and from 619 to 637 on TU. EX dont know since I cant get a real score.....Sucks....

Congrats on your improvement!

What was your limit with Sams and how long have you had the account?

I had a $500. limit on my Sams card. After a year I hit the love button on the web site. They increased me to $1000. on the spot. I didnt see any inquires on my report.

Message 2 of 4
iwantbettercredit
Regular Contributor

Did you know that you can use your sam's club at Walmart and Vice-Versa.  I have both cards myself. GEMB will usually give CLI increases every 6-8 months but I have never know them to give increases before six months. 

Navy Fed Visa $10,000
Navy Fed MasterCard $3,500
Pen Fed Visa $7500
Discover $3,200
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would keep the Sam's card u stand a better chance of getting a bigger CL in the future.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.